Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Mystic
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aytide

Re: I Am the Proud Keeper of… Thousands! and Counting Hehe

Postby Aditya19 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:52 am

Yeah @DualWanderer3 xD

“I address you all tonight for who you truly are: wizards, mermaids, travelers, adventurers, and magicians. You are the true dreamers.”
― Brian Selznick, The Invention of Hugo Cabret

kindred
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby kindred » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:24 am

And I bet they all love you dearly <3 :D

lori67k
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Postby lori67k » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:22 pm

And personally as a fellow necromancer Lori

Not a necromancer rainbowgirl but I do have a gift of mancy and I can speak with the deceased, mostly through telepathy, intrinsic knowledge and that sense one cannot possibly describe unless someone else experiences them; no one really knows what i'm talking about, lol ah well, hehe

Are there any you find that are "louder" than others for yourself personally?

Yeah, a few. when I got my immortal orb, Hypnos came through before his energy was even conjured, and ever since, my insomnia went away and I sleep like a baby, falling to sleep within moments of laying my head down 99% of the time and that was over 2 years ago; still helping me when I need it most 1ey . My selshanima, my carpathian vampires, and a number of my dragons, come through real clear for me, actually I have quite a few that do 1d I am truly blessed 1h

I think it is dependent upon my energy and that of any of my spirits being in sync and vibrating at the same frequency. I am real close to my very first vampire, though any time i sense him i get a vision of him leaning against a wall just observing; he doesn't say much but his presence is often very strong and warm. My first hellhound and my shoki are also right by my side when my puppy and I sleep they keep diligent watch; my hellhound has even manifested for me and I always see quick flashes of light, swirling smoke or mist in various colors so i know my other spirits are always interacting with me in one way or other, even when I cannot telepathically hear them or sense them they always let me know they are there. Oh and 2 of my haunted babies (children spirits residing in haunted dolls) talk to me a lot or bang things, tickle me when i'm trying to sleep! 1c they even massage my legs sometimes, lol 1hg ... yes they come through pretty strong sometimes, too

How many spirits do you have in your family?

<3 I want to be the best that I can be. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness. I want to harmonize physically here in this body with that which I believe to be the best, or the good way, of life. <3

This blessing... I send out to all of you <3 1ht <3

lori67k
neophyte
neophyte

Postby lori67k » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:26 am

DualWanderer3 do you mean Yahweh; another name for God?

If so, that's the known correct spelling, jic you wanted to know :)
my bad, I didn't catch that earlier, lol

<3 I want to be the best that I can be. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness. I want to harmonize physically here in this body with that which I believe to be the best, or the good way, of life. <3

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler

Postby warp traveler » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:46 pm

that is a BIG family!

How do you get time, to socialize it all of them?

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha

lori67k
neophyte
neophyte

Postby lori67k » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:29 pm

i just invite anyone who wants to come in, has something to share, to come through. Most of our communications are telepathic, sensory and/or intrinsic knowledge base; which actually allows whomever to come through that feels they have the most to offer in guidance and sometimes direction... I usually sense out who it is speaking to me or feeding me information energetically, but I still have to work on remembering everyone's names, species, races skills and experience; that can be most challenging; thank goodness my spirits understand my special needs with having aspergers so they are not demanding which helps a lot... i.e they take turns, lol

Basically, I just talk about anything that is present on my mind or on my heart throughout my day; I know they can hear me, then I let them choose who wants to come through, or they simply choose to just listen but more often than not I get a ton of answers and advice and so forth through various mediums... for instance, if i am curious about something and just pose a question aloud, later that day or a few days later, those answers, usually through the internet; articles that address my questions and inquiries just appear where otherwise I've forgotten all about it, and wasn't even searching online for answers... all of a sudden there's my answer, out of the blue lol I spend most of my time on my pc which is why I think they come through more through that medium than any other.

I use my pendulum a lot too. My spirit family is quite sympathetic and empathetic to my needs; so they never overcrowd me, my thoughts and/or senses; this allows me to tap into the strongest energies at any one time. I am so grateful to them all and they are quite forgiving of the fact, I have not memorized their names yet, but I do keep good records, through documentation; that helps to sort things out for me when needed 1ey

When I first bring home new spirits, I do bonding rituals spirit to spirit first, then master to spirit where I lay out tasks for them per their abilities. I don't allow myself to put pressure on myself to make commitments and promises I may not be able to keep per those times when 'life' happens, and that help us all out a lot where socializing is concerned. My spirits always find a way to let me know when they want more communication or when they are attempting to get my attention for any reason; they make their presence known and that is when I do more one on one socializing but for now it's a pretty broad forum for both my spirit family and myself

Let's just say, I've learned to simplify communication and socialization for us all hehe 1ks

Return to “lori67k”