Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This was in response to another thread on dreams, where I went on a tangent and found it not appropriate for that thread, so I'm posting this here to share with you all.

I personally dreamwalk, and have been having extremely vivid dreams which feel much like the physical realm in that I can see, hear, feel, smell, taste, and touch in a very physical way since childhood. It's very real, and sometimes I forget I'm not awake. One way to tell I'm not awake is to jump and hover, since I can't quite fly while awake.

An interesting thing I've noted is that sometimes when you are asleep/ astral, it feels like you are awake and in your bed, when really you're not, and learning to be aware of that may help. I would say that if you "wake up" and feel like pushing yourself back to sleep, to get up and move around, as it may surprise you to find that you can practice things like magick, shapeshifting, and meeting with your companions like they were physical.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

You mean false awakening? Happens often when you to a WBTB or just wake up yourself ~3-4hrs after you've fallen asleep.
I know when I false awake, because my whole body feels so abnormal heavy. It's like my whole body is made out of stone, even when I just want to turn myself around.
False awakenings are actually my way to do OBEs. but due to my job, I can't really trigger them everyday, because I need my sleep :x

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:You mean false awakening? Happens often when you to a WBTB or just wake up yourself ~3-4hrs after you've fallen asleep.
I know when I false awake, because my whole body feels so abnormal heavy. It's like my whole body is made out of stone, even when I just want to turn myself around.
False awakenings are actually my way to do OBEs. but due to my job, I can't really trigger them everyday, because I need my sleep :x

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing. What I'm describing is waking up in the astral after a dream. I am literally in the astral, but since things feel like the physical, I think I'm awake, and want to go back into dreams

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Jop. That's false awakening "falsches Erwachen". Idk for sure if I translated it right. You feel like you wake up, but you don't really wake up, but are still dreaming. You can just get up with your astral body and walk around.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Interesting, I'm not really familiar with dreamwalking but like you I have always had very vivid and life-like dreams. I'm almost never aware that I'm dreaming though, always completely swept away by the dream.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”