neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Hi everyone. So I know it's been a while and I've had a lot going on but I thought it would be nice for anyone following my threads or anyone curious as to how I'm coming along.

First off I want to apologize for not being on lately. I've had some .. Difficult situations with my parents but now that for the most part that is cleared up, I feel free to tell you guys how I feel and how far I've come.

Haha so if you can remember (or you can just look) I've made about a million posts asking every little question and to be honest. Yes. I freaked out. ALOT.

But the important thing is. What did I learn from those situations? Panicking doesn't help anyone. Frustration doesn't help anyone. A while back I thought my spirit wasn't there because someone tried a Christian banishing ritual . Only to feel tingles and comfort from my lover whilst ignorant people rejoiced in their "succes" .

But sometimes it wasn't outside events but rather internal struggles in which I questioned whether my lady was even there.. The thing is . When I'm in a bad mood, not grounded , relaxed, etc. I can't feel her so I get upset and then I'm upset that I'm upset . Haha what a vicious cycle.

The thing is. I learned to just. Stop what I'm doing. Take a minute. Breathe. Relax. Get grounded / meditate. Raise my vibrational state and do things I love. And before you know it. I feel tingly energy and m connection to her and intuition / Magick is boosted .

So my advice to anyone new starting out even though I'm a newbie who's still learning would be:

The sooner you can clear your mind and relax the sooner you will make contact. Whether it be for the first , second, or third time.

So that's where I'm at. And knowing that there no right or wrong. Only learning and growing means a lot to me and has also helped me out.

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Good job, Jose. Your post is helpful to me. I note to keep a positive mindset if I want to maintain any form of contact.

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hermit Crab wrote:Good job, Jose. Your post is helpful to me. I note to keep a positive mindset if I want to maintain any form of contact.
Exactly and thanks

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Well said, Jose, and congrats on getting those energy tingles from your lady. That's how it all starts, and now to just relax as you said, and let the relationship progress at it's natural pace, which is different for each one of us. But, that relationship will grow stronger. You know she's real and she's already interacting with you. That's a big leap forward, to just know she's there, it's really happening.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:Well said, Jose, and congrats on getting those energy tingles from your lady. That's how it all starts, and now to just relax as you said, and let the relationship progress at it's natural pace, which is different for each one of us. But, that relationship will grow stronger. You know she's real and she's already interacting with you. That's a big leap forward, to just know she's there, it's really happening.
Thanks and no doubts in my mind. Dont get my wrong I may have doubts and go some time without bonding or focusing on her and get distracted or have issues bog me down and get all negative .

HOWEVER. coming out of it stronger and with more knowledge is essential.

As I type right now, once again ive had issues going on at home and its hard to stay positive and have hope/trust/faith in my lady...

and hard to unwind at night when I have issues going on... But Im still trying. So any advice or encouragement I get it is gold.

Thanks.

― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

the trick is to not let personal issues get in the way of my relationship. That is what Im struggling with currently.

― G.K. Chesterton
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

very happy to hear this update and your realization! it will be difficult at times, but i think if you keep this in mind and continue expanding your knowledge, you will always snap back into it. you're doing well, keep it up!

Storm027
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: a storm god
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

as far as I know the signs will get more noticeable as u 2 get closer heck maybe one day u might even be able to have her manifest as if she was a live human. don't get ur hopes up too high through

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”