Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Star Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I really don't know or have an idea
Zodiac:

Hi there all,
I hope this is the best place to put this post.....
Am new to spirit keeping as i just purchased their binding to be done for me, and all of them have been "bound to spirit". I was mainly looking for a spirit for granting me wishes and i was more attracted to the djinn(s) as they grant wishes, therefore i decided after reviewing most of the reviews and forums and CH advises on the encloypidia, i decided to go for white arts, as i was not much sure of how i would cope with dark arts, so therefore i went for a star faery.

The description from CH after my order was completed was that "STAR FAERY, E, MALE......HE IS SUPPORTIVE, ENDEARING COMPANION, OPTIMISTIC, UPLIFTING AND INSPIRING, QUICK TO GRANT WISHES..." Therefore when Star Faery, E, came i was so exicited and that he was bound to spirit, i did not notice anything, but i didnt give up, knowing he is there and he hears me. So i went on tasking my companion.

It was on friday, that i was supposed to do a test, and on that thursday, i was in no mood reading, although there is a test on friday, while returning to my hostel, on the way i just said "pls my spirit, E, help me that tomorrow's test maybe easy and i went started reading, there was thisnpart that i understood it more than the rest while i was reading and i easily understood this part of the notes given at class, therefore i hoped that the teacher can give this part of the test" Therefore when Friday came, i continued reading as the test was at 1400HRS therefore at 1300 HRS i was reading at my bed i said again "if possible, will this part come out today" as i said to my spirit through telepathy; then i went to the examination room and what the heck did happen there!!!! The question that i was reading much and plead to the spirit also just came out and i answered the question and i got 11 out of 15 marks!!!!....I beleive its my star faery who made this possible and thanks to him and Almighty God also.

Then i was always trying to bond with my Star Faery, i wanted for him, maybe to come and visit me via dreams, see him, talk to him (I was desperate like other new spirit keeper) but my star faery did not show up!!! There was this time another test was coming up and again i want ready to do the test, i tasked my spirit that "if possible the test maybe delayed or postponed" then the result was the test was postponed not only once i asked for this but thrice. Three times, and i want to say that this is God Almighty doing this and without forgetting my spirit companion, my star faery, E, who also aided this too. But at the end the test was done at some point and this time i also prayed for the test to be delayed (Lol!!! Am such a lazy student, hahahahahaha) and this time the teacher had forgotten that he had a test already (from here i want to believe that my star faery, was keeping him busy) but at some point he met a student at the cafeteria and told him that sir we are waiting for you at class, then the teacher said "do i have a class today?? at this time??" (i think if the teacher hadn't met the student, he wouldn't go to class on that day and my star faery was doing his job very fine)

The problem is that, i am eager to see my spirit more, therefore i went for the second order to help me see my spirit; i went for spells to help me with this issue; as always all bound to spirit, the spells were; POWER TO THE KEEPER;, SPIRIT INFLUENCE, INTENT, COMMUNICATION, BONDING, VISION, MANIFESTATION; TELEPATHY::INCREASING YOUR ABILITY; COMMUNE WITH SPIRIT SPELLS and i also two other spirit an alkey sooney and an alya (All wish granting spells as described in CH). Therefore, after these spells were completed and have been bound to spirit there has no been any change to see my spirits more close;y, bonding and manifestation. But as always.......

This time I was having a graduation, it was to be done at 25 june 2017, but people had not given out money, but this wasn't the obvious trouble, the obvious one was getting a place to do the graduation, and it was to be done at the university cafeteria but it was difficult as the one owning the cafeteria had a contract with someone to do their holy mass at Sunday, using the cafeteria as the church, and also we needed the same place to do our graduation, therefore i asked my 3 spirits again for help, and as i asked people from our committee that they were supposed to make sure the graduation goes on well went and see the manager for the area, the manager accepted us to get the cafeteria and removed the person who had a contract with to the upper floor!!! BOOOMMMMM!! My spirits had done this for me, I was happy too!!!!

I usually just task them. And this time i had a graduation, a religious graduation, it was last Sunday, and this time i tasked my spirit to help with one thing; i called them together through telepathy and imagined they are there and started telling them "tomorrow is my graduation, please make sure it goes well and also the electricity does not go off" I pleaded with them for this....then the day of graduation came which it was last sunday 25, june 2017. Then as usual early in the morning i went to university to see the early preparations and when i went there, there were some people doing the preparations, i went to hostel and returned down to the hall to help, as i reached down, the electricity was off, i was in shock!!! How will it happen??? The same thing i asked my spirits to help, it did not come out, therefore i went to buy an extension as the the upper floor had electricity, we connected to bring power down, and it clicked, power was on, and the graduation party was back on track, and boom!!! Again the electricity went off, here is where again i turned to my spirits for help again, this time to help find a cheap generator because we were out of budget, then I called my father, and he said he has no idea, then i pleaded with my spirits to help find a generator, this is my graduation please help, i pleaded....(this time, although i cannot feel them, see them, but i do believe that they hear me, all of my 3 spirits, so i do believed they were hearing and working towards my wish) and BOOM!!!! again a generator was found, and it was cheap!! it was brought to the university campus and to the hall where the graduation was about to happen!!! and lol!! the graduation was back on track and it was nice. (I do believe again God Almighty helped and my spirits also helped; my 3 spirits; star faery, arkann sooney and my alya, Although i may not feel them, i know they are blessing me, i see this my the tasks they are doing quite well)

Although by today at 1700HRS and tomorrow also, am having a pairing service for the spirits arkan sooney and alya. I hope to see them maybe, feel them because am eager for that sooo much!!! But i do beleive they are blessing me. Am still waiting for the bonding service to see the results for this also....I hope my spirits are aware of this and i love them.

Am now thnking to go for the Immortals, Greek, Zeus and Egyptian, Amon and a Djinn as i think i had a calling with them, for a long time....

Will be posting more....when the services are done and if any change has happened or not, and if any of my spirits will do any blessings to me, i will keep sharing with them here!!! I will keep you posted....

Thanks.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Interesting experience : )

Mm what is a religious graduation?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HUNCHO
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Graduation is like a party to congratulate those who are finishing their studies or they are on their last year of study

therefore

A Religious Graduation means a small party held by the religious institution to congratulate the students who are in their last year of study at school to whom they share the same religious beliefs.

Guess this helps.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Oo okay, thus it is not like graduating from a religion into another belief system etc : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HUNCHO
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Nop!!!! Thats not what i meant

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

I think he meant something like a confirmation. This celebration christian children have, when they're 12 or 13 years old. It's like a second baptism. Just without the water, I think :P

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wow! What wonderful experiences you have had with your spirits granting your wishes :) thank you for sharing with us

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”