Tasking and Commmunicating

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

If you give your djinn tasks, large ones which might take time -- do you keep calling them to bond with them and communicate or just leave them to do the tasks?
The thing is, it could be that it will time to manifest these wishes and I'd like to keep bonding but I'm afraid I'll be distracting them when I keep calling them..?
I'd like to talk to my djinns everyday but I feel like I am just annoying them lol
In general, do we distract our spirits by repeatedly calling them?

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I'm thinking that when we give tasks that take some time, we can schedule some time for the bonding as well as to ask about the progress of the task : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Id say keep bonding with them to keep the bond and link with you and them established, it doesn't have to be time consuming, even just some words mentally to them could help and after the binding you could then task them to go back to working on your wish

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

gentleangelwhisperer wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:19 pm even just some words mentally to them could help
Yes I love this and I do this the whole time. I say good morning and goodnight mentally to those who are performing distant tasks.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”