Question about certain markets and websites.

tklasic
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello. As I am a new member here(I posted my introduction in Welcome board so forgive me if some of my questions were asked by other members), I would like your opinon on some websites(booths) I've been searching. As a newbie, I would like to buy from these sellers so tell me if they are trustworthy: http://www.bonanza.com/booths/ZeusAghori,
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/LadyV(I heard several opinions about her, so what is the real deal :) ), and
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/BaronessSilvia.

Maybe this is OT, but I am also interested in opinion about Mahiyaab.com and www.blackmagicandgenies.com. I contacted these two and they seem legit(their genies etc.).
Help me out here and thanks alot. Your opinion will mean alot and hope will learn from experienced people than me.

Toni

PS:Sry again if similar topics were made, by I just wanted information on markets I'm interested.

Marilee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

A place to look on the CH forum is under Seller Review. Use the Search option (top right)
Try Search Query > enter seller's name for Keywords >
Search Options > Search in Forums > Seller Review (you'll find this toward the bottom)

tklasic
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

Hello. Thanks for help. I haven't found much about Mahiyaab.com or blackmagicandgenies.com. Is it safe to buy from them? Also, do you know what other legit markets with djinns/genies that can time travel or astral travel?
tklasic

Marilee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Sorry I can't be more help. I've never dealt with any of the sellers in your post. Another suggestion is to look at the forum under Djinn / Genies. You could create a post there asking about who conjures the specific spirit or entity you seek. You could also send a Help Desk request to Creepy Hollows. They may be able to steer you in the right direction or conjure what you are looking for.

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2

Wow! BaronessSilvia is expensive. Her prices are way too expensive for anyone to waste money on if she's not legit. 1spt

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Luv_trinity wrote:Wow! BaronessSilvia is expensive. Her prices are way too expensive for anyone to waste money on if she's not legit. 1spt
Thats exactly what I was just thinking when I clicked on the link 1ey

Return to “General Questions”