What did you do? - Bonding with Volkh

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

How did you go about bonding with your Volkh or other non-social spirit?

I usually do lots of meditation with visualization and communication, and divination to get to know them.

I am thinking that to bond with my Volkh I would do more one-way awareness style meditation and showing appreciation without asking for a response. More work to just tune in and pick up his wavelength rather than establishing a conversation since it's not likely to be into that.

Thoughts?

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I just talk mentally to my volkh, (mine is a ch volkh) I dont know if volkhs are genderless but mine appeared in my dream it seemed to have male energy but in appearance it was like a big shifting floating sheet of white sparkles that spoke in a male voice, then the edge of the white sheet extended to me and shape shifted into a little dog that licked my face, It also touched me in a place where I had been having a health issue , when I awoke I read in the encyclopedia and read that they can shapeshift,and that they have healing abilities (when mine touched me in my dream it healed an ailment id had in real life that had been ongoing as a result of surgery, I never asked him to heal me, :) my volkh decided to do that himself when he introduced himself )

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:I just talk mentally to my volkh, (mine is a ch volkh) I dont know if volkhs are genderless but mine appeared in my dream it seemed to have male energy but in appearance it was like a big shifting floating sheet of white sparkles that spoke in a male voice, then the edge of the white sheet extended to me and shape shifted into a little dog that licked my face, It also touched me in a place where I had been having a health issue , when I awoke I read in the encyclopedia and read that they can shapeshift,and that they have healing abilities (when mine touched me in my dream it healed an ailment id had in real life that had been ongoing as a result of surgery, I never asked him to heal me, :) my volkh decided to do that himself when he introduced himself )
I squeek-gasped. Thanks for sharing. :)

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:I just talk mentally to my volkh, (mine is a ch volkh) I dont know if volkhs are genderless but mine appeared in my dream it seemed to have male energy but in appearance it was like a big shifting floating sheet of white sparkles that spoke in a male voice, then the edge of the white sheet extended to me and shape shifted into a little dog that licked my face, It also touched me in a place where I had been having a health issue , when I awoke I read in the encyclopedia and read that they can shapeshift,and that they have healing abilities (when mine touched me in my dream it healed an ailment id had in real life that had been ongoing as a result of surgery, I never asked him to heal me, :) my volkh decided to do that himself when he introduced himself )
I squeek-gasped. Thanks for sharing. :)
You are welcome, 1ey

Return to “Creatures K-Z”