Hours for magic

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello. Is there actual hours when it's best to perform certain types of magic? Besides the well known 12am for the witching hour, there must be more for every hour and every single day.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I do remember about this, depending on the practice, there are some that have specific timing for conducting rituals (casting spell etc), including the hour, the day, even the zodiac : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Some spells definitely have that built in. CH spells often have the best day of the week suggested, and it's very common to have the moon phase suggested with a spell.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If you live near tidal waters, you can equate Low Tide and High Tide to New Moon and Full Moon. Then you can sync your spellcasting that relies on Moon phase accordingly.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Planetary hours. Go for the Mars hour when you're gonna mess someone up, Venus when you're being naughty, yadda yadda you get the point.

Return to “Books & Literature”