Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi everyone

I'm thinking of getting a servitor, and from more experienced servitor keepers I just want to ask you all

What kind of tasks did you have programmed in to your servitor?

Is your servitor programmed to do any tasks for family members too e.g protection, prosperity etc?

What kind of bonding do you do.with your servitors? How do they manifest for you?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

With servitors you mean the normal ones, I guess. I had once one, who used to draw positive people into my life and helped me socialize better with my co workers this way. After his task for me was done, I send him to my mom to help her out...
But in general you can give a servitor any task a spirit also can have. But keep in mind a servitor will only do what they were programmed for.
I paid my "classic" servitor for his accomplished task with incense and would talk to him every now and than, like with my other spirits. I didn't make a difference in bonding.
The only manifestation I had from him was a shadow of him in the end of the hallway. That was pretty cool.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:With servitors you mean the normal ones, I guess. I had once one, who used to draw positive people into my life and helped me socialize better with my co workers this way. After his task for me was done, I send him to my mom to help her out...
But in general you can give a servitor any task a spirit also can have. But keep in mind a servitor will only do what they were programmed for.
I paid my "classic" servitor for his accomplished task with incense and would talk to him every now and than, like with my other spirits. I didn't make a difference in bonding.
The only manifestation I had from him was a shadow of him in the end of the hallway. That was pretty cool.
Did you have to get the servitor reprogrammed so that it would go help your mom (since they only do what they are programmed for)

Did you get to choose its appearance and what it looks like?

Your manifestation of it is pretty cool :)

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

No, I just send him to her to do the same for her. I bought a premade one, but I would say yes, you can make them look like whatever you want.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:No, I just send him to her to do the same for her. I bought a premade one, but I would say yes, you can make them look like whatever you want.
That is great 1s is yours a ch servitor?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

No. Except for two of my dragons, I don't have any being from CH :)
I got mine from Foxx Hollows, while they had an event on Facebook.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”