Experience with Green Dragon

Solarian
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I recently bonded with a green dragon for only three months now but I have reached heights with him. He has already brought his mate around me and I'm excited about this because it means he feels safe around me with her; trust 1d
Anyway I recently bought a ring from Toni (removed by moderator), no spirit but enchanted, and it is the only vessel in my collection that constantly goes missing. So one day I asked my friend to help me find it by sending a power surge to reflect some light of the area it is in the room. I also asked help from my spirits immediately after asking my friend. Maybe my green dragon used the energy from the surge my friend sent, but I was standing still in the kitchen replying to a text when the ring was dropped waist-height directly near at my foot. I had bee standing in one spot for a good minute and had even checked the only two pockets I had. Either way, it was great and gave me goosebumps cuz it was at like 3AM. He is white arts and likes raw meat. He is my only dragon so far but do all dragons like raw meat?

jonathanjett95
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

That's really cool!

CatalpaSourwood
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Catalpa Sourwood

That's so awesome! Not sure about the raw meat thing, I have dragons of various colours and none of them have ever requested raw meat. Maybe I should ask my black dragons though! I don't have a green dragon though so not sure if it's specific to the race or just your guy. He sounds amazing.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”