Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

1d Hello Hollowites! I got a protection Trifecta with 3 Courtwind Angels and a myriad of health spells with an amphisbaena (it was an all in one deal). I was this notified this morning my physical items had been shipped. But I noticed right away I had more energy and my body was feeling like it was starting to right itself (amphisbaena?) I also felt at peace, and I think that may have been the angels.

But what's CRAZY, is when I ordered my spirits a couple of weeks ago; I had a vision of 2 males and a female and what they would look like. Lo and behold; I get my spirits descriptions today in my order notes - 2 males and a female and the physical descriptions matched what I envisioned! I think they must have been calling to me mentally to order them!

They join my Hippogryph, making my spirit family 5. I am soooooo happy. Just waiting for my spirit safe book 2hp

Have any of you had visions of your spirits before arrival? 1mg

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

A few times! My Divine Angel showed up in a dream the night her vessel left the post office to let me know she was traveling and on her way. I often get an idea of what gender is stepping through with totally open custom conjures, I knew my astral Angel friend was male before his binding was complete.

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:A few times! My Divine Angel showed up in a dream the night her vessel left the post office to let me know she was traveling and on her way. I often get an idea of what gender is stepping through with totally open custom conjures, I knew my astral Angel friend was male before his binding was complete.
That's very cool! 1ey My psychic powers have increased since I have had a few of those kinds of spells, but I wonder if a spirit will show itself to you even if those powers aren't developed? Or if I only had that flash of vision because my psychic powers are stronger? 1am Did you notice visions becoming stronger after developing your psychic powers or did you have them regardless? 1h

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
markyy64
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Hi My Amphisbaena is fantastic great at healing love her lots, and as you know they have know names, i said to mine would you like a name and she said yes, i said would you like to choose a name and so she did and feels happier now 1s

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

markyy64 wrote:Hi My Amphisbaena is fantastic great at healing love her lots, and as you know they have know names, i said to mine would you like a name and she said yes, i said would you like to choose a name and so she did and feels happier now 1s
Mine has no gender or name and isn't social, but is described as protective and loyal. I haven't given it a name because I don't know if it wants one lol. I almost feel it's like let me just lurk in the background and do my thing lol

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Flyingfish90 wrote:
doom_star898 wrote:A few times! My Divine Angel showed up in a dream the night her vessel left the post office to let me know she was traveling and on her way. I often get an idea of what gender is stepping through with totally open custom conjures, I knew my astral Angel friend was male before his binding was complete.
That's very cool! 1ey My psychic powers have increased since I have had a few of those kinds of spells, but I wonder if a spirit will show itself to you even if those powers aren't developed? Or if I only had that flash of vision because my psychic powers are stronger? 1am Did you notice visions becoming stronger after developing your psychic powers or did you have them regardless? 1h
Well, it's different for everyone, since everyone is at different levels. Some people can communicate with their spirits in some way right off the bat, others can't. Some people are naturally sensitive to seeing, some hearing, etc... So we all have different natural gifts so it depends on the person. Like my friend can see spirits while awake and I can feel them, and that was before spirit companions. If you got flashes of them that is probably a natural gift, which will only get stronger with time, practice, and patience.

For me I was naturally sensitive to energy and over the last year its gotten stronger. I have also developed stronger intuition or 'knowing', seeing them in dreams, and I'm currently working on my astral connection. These gifts have gotten stronger thru bindings and development.

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote: Well, it's different for everyone, since everyone is at different levels. Some people can communicate with their spirits in some way right off the bat, others can't. Some people are naturally sensitive to seeing, some hearing, etc... So we all have different natural gifts so it depends on the person. Like my friend can see spirits while awake and I can feel them, and that was before spirit companions. If you got flashes of them that is probably a natural gift, which will only get stronger with time, practice, and patience.

For me I was naturally sensitive to energy and over the last year its gotten stronger. I have also developed stronger intuition or 'knowing', seeing them in dreams, and I'm currently working on my astral connection. These gifts have gotten stronger thru bindings and development.
Thank you for the insight! That's super helpful 2yn

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”