Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

:] Does anyone here care to give their two cents about it, or will we all start passing judgement like what happened in the last thread, where it got locked due to drama. \|

Do comment below. And tell me what makes them so.. wonderful. 3|

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

I recently (like last week) got one, nothing happened yet ...

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

When I was considering the matter, I decided to go with buying a custom conjure Nympho. My plan was to buy a sexual Spirit because I believed it would be easier to communicate. There would be a bit more pushing from her side and motivation on mine. Still, a Succubus just seemed a little too DA. My plan didn't seem to work. I'm hoping that having the third eye blood magic work will help with Spirit communication, but it is possible I might need something more DA until my sensitivity improves.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

all succubi are special even the unbound ones that try too kill ya lol but i personally thing all spirit companions are special as or comments about LA and DA i cant say ive really notices any difference in how they interact but i could be missing something

spirits lots
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Inedible wrote:When I was considering the matter, I decided to go with buying a custom conjure Nympho. My plan was to buy a sexual Spirit because I believed it would be easier to communicate. There would be a bit more pushing from her side and motivation on mine. Still, a Succubus just seemed a little too DA. My plan didn't seem to work. I'm hoping that having the third eye blood magic work will help with Spirit communication, but it is possible I might need something more DA until my sensitivity improves.
i got a class 3 nympho from charles and i cant honestly say her interactions any different from a normal succubus too be fair

spirits lots
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:When I was considering the matter, I decided to go with buying a custom conjure Nympho. My plan was to buy a sexual Spirit because I believed it would be easier to communicate. There would be a bit more pushing from her side and motivation on mine. Still, a Succubus just seemed a little too DA. My plan didn't seem to work. I'm hoping that having the third eye blood magic work will help with Spirit communication, but it is possible I might need something more DA until my sensitivity improves.
FWIW, the lightness or darkness of the arts shouldn't have an impact on communication. So you don't have to step out of your comfort zone. You can stay on the part of the WA-to-DA spectrum that works best for you.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Likes2Read wrote:
FWIW, the lightness or darkness of the arts shouldn't have an impact on communication. So you don't have to step out of your comfort zone. You can stay on the part of the WA-to-DA spectrum that works best for you.
I agree with Likes2Read.

May I ask why your plan didn't seem to work with the Nympho, Inedible?

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I thought that WA was likely to wait for my abilities to allow communication and that DA was likely to push harder and harder until it got my attention. The WA side has to avoid causing harm and it has to wait for my free will. Or something like that. These are things that the DA side doesn't seem to be restricted to. So let's say I buy a custom conjure Succubus and either it works or it doesn't. What then? I have bought Spells for protection, but it is something I rarely think about. And I don't want to have to do house rules.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:I thought that WA was likely to wait for my abilities to allow communication and that DA was likely to push harder and harder until it got my attention. The WA side has to avoid causing harm and it has to wait for my free will. Or something like that. These are things that the DA side doesn't seem to be restricted to. So let's say I buy a custom conjure Succubus and either it works or it doesn't. What then? I have bought Spells for protection, but it is something I rarely think about. And I don't want to have to do house rules.
If the info is from race or art, its just for general usage. Every being is special on their own and the general info MAY not applies to them once you get to know more detail about *name anyone of your beings*.

For example, my succubus L doesn't bother with rosary, jesus and virgin mary statue.

ImageImage
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It never even crossed my mind that a Succubus would react to Christian and Catholic symbols.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”