Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I do have a question & I am hoping someone can share their experience with me! I would like some info on Courtwind Angels-I had made a decision to get one about a week ago & although he is on his way from CH-what I would like to know is how soon do they make their presence known? Do they physically manifest? How are they as companions? I needed a powerful Spirit for protection & it was recommended to get a Courtwind (it was a toss up since I had another Spirit in mind originally) Can some one share their experience with me-it will be greatly appreciated & I do Thank You as well!

:3
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I dont have one myself but I have read on the forums that some members courtwind angels have affected electrical items like lights and stuff...

What do you mean by manifest physically,? Do you mean appear where you can see it with your physical eyes...? Because any spirit has the potential to do that, but its down to the spirit themselves how they themselves choose to manifest to their keeper...if you want one that manifests in a certain manner include it in the notes section of your order so magnolia and ash can try and match you with a spirit that fits what you want :)

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I had protection results immediately. That's what I can say for sure.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have three of the loves in my family and they are amazing companions. They have very a static type energy to them, whenever they are manifesting I tend to shock people a lot. I have seen orb flashes with them as well, but no fully physical manifestations, but since I'm energy sensitive I can definitely tell when they're around, they tend to have a pretty strongly felt presence for me.

Courtwinds are wonderful to have around for protection, and just plain awesome as companions.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Thank You! My reply to gentleangelwhisper-I would like it if He can physically manifest & be able to see Him with my physical eyes but so far I can see him in my minds eye as well as a shade (if that is what it can be called-I see his form but I really can't quite see his face yet-kind of blurry) I am getting the feeling that he just needs to adjust to his surroundings before he will be fully seen-although I do believe my cats see him quite well! I think you are right Alys-I think he is immediately doing his thing where I can feel his presence! Can Court Winds have an ethic background? I kind of get a feeling he can be Norse, Irish or Scottish because I sense he likes Swords, Celtic Items & Thor's Hammers! I was watching Highlander-one of the movies-I felt that he enjoyed watching it!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Catgirl2 wrote:Thank You! My reply to gentleangelwhisper-I would like it if He can physically manifest & be able to see Him with my physical eyes but so far I can see him in my minds eye as well as a shade (if that is what it can be called-I see his form but I really can't quite see his face yet-kind of blurry) I am getting the feeling that he just needs to adjust to his surroundings before he will be fully seen-although I do believe my cats see him quite well! I think you are right Alys-I think he is immediately doing his thing where I can feel his presence! Can Court Winds have an ethic background? I kind of get a feeling he can be Norse, Irish or Scottish because I sense he likes Swords, Celtic Items & Thor's Hammers! I was watching Highlander-one of the movies-I felt that he enjoyed watching it!
I have no idea about backgrounds, but anyone can have affinities, I imagine. :)

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank You! I wondered about that since I kept getting the feeling he was connected in some way! Which doom_star898 reminded me of some one I knew when I worked in a nursing home-I believe she was energy sensitive as well and when I used to visit with her she used to tell me about someone she had seen with me-yet no other resident ever seen someone with me! I believe till this very day she had a gift & she can see Spirits in full & in true form!

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I have just ordered a courtwind angel from CH and she is on her way to me now, has anyone had their courtwind drive off unpleasant spirits successfully? I'm eager to hear of situations like this from members as this is the sole reason I ordered a courtwind binding

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I think mine has-I had an unwanted spirit in my apartment shortly after I brought mine home, well I had a friend over & he swore he saw an aggressive spirit for about 2 minutes, then it disappeared! Well I found out my Court wind had helped get this spirit out-I also have a Daemon & between the two of them they got him out!

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

good to know catgirl, makes me feel better. ive had a malicious entity stalk me for 10 years and im so drained from all the abuse, so im really looking forward to my first communication with my courtwind - i now know her name, and her binding is on the way to me in the post, i cant wait to connect with her and prevent this malicious enitiy from attacking me anymore

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Return to “Angel Races”