Tell Your Djinn to Kill Someone

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:I revived this old thread, my question wasn't relating to the main topic about spirits killing, but what I quoted. Who is karma? Who are the entities that Ash mentions who deal with karma? I don't just mean killing, but karma in everything.
Mm, there's this post:
COULD BE. THERE'S DEFINITELY A LOT OF SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT WHEN IT COMES TO KARMA, HOW IT WORKS, WHO DEALS IT OUT, WHEN IT SHOULD HAPPEN, ETC. BUT NO MATTER YOUR PARTICULAR SCHOOL OF THOUGHT THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THEM OUT THERE. YOUR PERSONAL BELIEFS MAY NOT BE THOSE OF THE PERSON YOU ARE TAKING ACTION AGAINST. WHAT IF THEY ARE OF THE OLD EYE-FOR-AN-EYE SCHOOL? THEY DO YOU WRONG, YOU DO THEM WRONG, THEY DO SOMETHING ELSE, YOU DO SOMETHING ELSE, YOU CAN SEE HOW THIS BECOMES ONGOING & POSSIBLY A LIFETIME OF JABS. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT LET'S ASSUME THEIR SCHOOL OF BELIEF ISN'T THE TURN THE OTHER CHEEK, AND INSTEAD IS OUTRIGHT WAR. YOU COULD END UP BEING IN SOME SERIOUS THROWS OF MAGIC & PARANORMAL POWER.

DESPITE YOUR SCHOOL OF THOUGHT, WHETHER IT'S BALLS-TO-THE-WALL OR TURN THE OTHER CHEEK, YOU BETTER BE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR AFFAIRS IN ORDER BEFORE YOU EMBARK ON ANY TYPE OF REVENGE OR JUSTICE WORK. YOU'RE ALMOST NEVER ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD, AND DESPITE YOUR JUSTIFICATION FOR TAKING ACTION AGAINST SOMEONE, YOU SHOULD BE SURE YOU HAVE WHAT YOU NEED IN PLACE TO DEFLECT ANY INCOMING ATTACKS ONCE YOU MAKE YOUR MOVE.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p199621

But hopefully Ash could read and reply your question as well : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Thanks. I think that explanation is more to do with direct conflict with someone and the other person getting their own back, rather than a force beyond them that is karma.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I wonder if the more experienced amongst us know how it works, but most people aren't ready to hear it, maybe.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Do you mean how karma works?

(even if I don't believe that karma actually exists, for me it's an unwritten code of conduct, so people don't go on rampages after every little bad day they had. It keeps people "normal" to say it clear. But I have a theory)

I think karma works as some kind of "extended thoughtform". The more people believe in it, the stronger it gets. It's origin may be from some people, who wanted to keep the balance between light and dark and didn't think that the energies would compensate each other on their own. So they said: "If being XY does something wrong to someone else, it comes back, because everything has to be in balance. And if being XY regrets what they did and do something good to balance it, nothing happens, because being XY kept the balance by themselves." They went around and told everyone that this is the way the universe and the world works. People (who didn't want to think on their own/weren't allowed to do so) started to believe in this and spread the word, making this "extended thoughtform" stronger and stronger. Giving it more influence in other peoples lives.

Why karma not always works? That's pretty easy. Just think about the question "What is a god without a believer?". Paranormal things can influence you as long as you put believe in it. When you start thinking rational and logical, it (mostly) stops.

But this is just my theory and a mixture of a thinking process, observations and experiences I made~

Maybe it's something totally different, but this is how I perceive karma.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:I wonder if the more experienced amongst us know how it works, but most people aren't ready to hear it, maybe.
Mmmm problem is, there are many traditions and even schools of thought within a tradition which have their own definition, explanation, perspective, and deities related to karma, fate, causality, etc. Cat's post above is one example of the modern meaning of it. You can also read the original meaning from the Hinduism, Buddhism, or Jainism, each of which has its own perspective.

Which one is correct? Who knows, I can only say it may depend on what one follows or believes in : )
(Can't really say one view is the universally correct one : /)

And some threads discussing it:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 83&t=48323
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... f=68&t=557
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 68&t=20294

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

mcmsinger wrote:So if you tell a ifrit djinn that's about 10,000 years old to go right ahead a physically ATTACK a person to the point of killing them...

1) Will they actually carry out the deed and complete the job?

2) Would they hesitate?

3) I told my ifrit djinn to do this dirty job, do you think he is fully capable of achieving this goal?

His vessel is next to me as I type this.
I have multiple Djinn as well as several other types of wish-granters. As I read this post, I was informed that unless a person was attacking me with murderous intent, they would not take action to attempt to kill or seriously injure someone.

It makes sense that they would say that, as I don't generally gravitate toward the darkest end of the DA spectrum. Therefore, I do not expect to attract spirits who would kill or inflict serious harm without compunction. There would have to be a solid reason, such as self-defense or protecting someone else, in order to level an attack of that nature on anyone.

Our spirits have their own internal codes of right vs. wrong. I would not expect them to violate their own standards of behavior, any more than I would accept someone else trying to convince me to do what I don't think is right.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Grimirch
new here
new here

Karma is basically you reap what you sow. There are spiritual laws that in existence that are put into play by action, words, and energy put forth in the natural. God created these laws, even binding Himself to them.

Karma can actually be passed from generation to generation if the actions, words, and energy are consistent. As a Christian, we call them generation curses or gifts. They are passed through the bloodline, which is why God said the sins of the father passes to the children unto the fourth generation. It's not a curse or a command to punish the children, but simply explaining that if you let your sins carry on for so long, they can turn into an iniquity, which will be passed down the line. The same with gifts. If a person was blessed with empathy, hearing, seeing, dreaming, prophesy, those are gifts that pass down the family line. If a gift abused, the karma of that abuse will manifest, be it demonic attacks, sickness, poverty, neglect, etc. But if it's used rightly, then the karma of that will be just as varied on the opposite end.

So what is karma? It's a spiritual law that sends back what was sent out, negative or positive. A spiritual boomerang, a spiritual consequence.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Karma not just only what goes around comes around. Karma can be chain reaction too example:

You save someone, then someone save you, then someone save by another person and it goes on and on when no one stop doing it.

To break the chain reaction the only way is to stop it. Whether is good or bad intention, once a person put a stop on it then it wont continue anymore unless someone did it again.

ImageImage
wealthysprit
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fairy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mastering Sprits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sprit World

Hi all

Rather than killing ask it to make it right for you. In Hindu religion Black Arts are very famous and can easily kill people. BUT REMEMBER THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU VERY EASILY. Newton's 3rd Law.

Love can solve many problem almost everything. Shed charms and goodness on your enemy, then u will see the wonder. DO IT WITH DJINN and GET IT.

Nightfire88
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Nightfire
Zodiac:

I think it could be possible but my spirit keeping experience is still EXTREMELY limited at this point. I also think individual circumstances and intent matters the most. When wishing for something such as death you would first want to look at yourself and your reasoning. Why do you want them to die? Is it anger/revenge or self defense? Are they harming or trying to harm someone you care about and wish to protect? Do you have another means of getting away or resolving the situation without death? If all of those things point to death being the only answer I'd wish for it but VERY carefully with the wording just as you would be if doing a spell to accomplish this. Things to do in that situation might be something as simple as adding the words "if it is justified" to the end of the wish (which I would always do no matter what when doing baneful workings). Or as complex as a progressive wish like a progressive spell. It would be a rather long wish you may want to write down and figure out the wording before hand. Something such as wishing they get migraines that slowly get worse and more intense overtime until they leave you and your loved one alone or die if it is justified. You could easily substitute migraines for chest pains or any other sort of ailment that would progressively get more servere over time until they leave you alone/flee or die. I think in the darker workings it is always best to give the universe and your intent more options that result in the same positive outcome for you. Does anyone else have any thoughts or perspectives to share on conducting things this way? I love to always considered, learn, and grow from new and different schools of thought on philosophy and various subjects such as this. The thread is a bit old but I hope this is still helpful in some way.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”