HELP

DaneClark
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male

I need to know how to SAFELY summon some kind of entity that can grant wishes like a genie or something. I'm not going to wish for anything bad, I just want to straighten out some personal issues. And I need to actually be able to physically see and hear this entity to believe it's there, the part of my brain that controls things like confirmation bias was destroyed by some meds I took. And I don't know what to do about the fact that I would be doing something that most religious textbooks explicitly tell you not do.

It also needs to be an entity that I'd guaranteed to do EXACTLY what I tell it even when you can say there is no logical reason for preferring one outcome over the other - the thing I want to wish for is something that could cause scary Schroedinger's Cat-type paradoxes to happen to my sense if being if I'm not careful.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

If you are not sensitive enough or don't have the gift to see spirits, it probably won't happen that the spirit manifests infront of you.
Religious textbooks aren't necessary the undeniable truth, so...it's ok to conjure/summon spirits (if you believe it's ok)
But why don't you get a Djinn from CH with the 1ct deal, but want to summon one yourself? I recommand you working a year or more with spirits and your senses before starting conjuring : /

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

DaneClark wrote:I need to know how to SAFELY summon some kind of entity that can grant wishes like a genie or something.
You might want to find a mentor or teacher, in that case. There are books on the topic that you can read as well, but to learn it safely, it's better to have someone who can teach you.
DaneClark wrote:And I need to actually be able to physically see and hear this entity to believe it's there...
As cats said, if you're not naturally sensitive and/or have never been able to see/hear/feel spirits or entities, it's unlikely that you'd be able to see and hear them that easily. There are exercises for opening your senses that you can find in the forum or other resources e.g. books, articles, etc.
DaneClark wrote:It also needs to be an entity that I'd guaranteed to do EXACTLY what I tell it even when you can say there is no logical reason for preferring one outcome over the other - the thing I want to wish for is something that could cause scary Schroedinger's Cat-type paradoxes to happen to my sense if being if I'm not careful
That would depend on you and the entity, as well as the binding method. The general view in the forum is that the spirits/entities are respected and considered as family, friends, and companions, thus it is their decision whether they want to do what we ask or not, and may depend on how you negotiate with them. Some practitioners out there may do forceful binding which can force the spirits/entities to do their bidding, but it might be dangerous especially if they don't know what they're doing : /

For wishes, there's this article that can be beneficial:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

I need to know how to SAFELY summon some kind of entity that can grant wishes like a genie or something.
Pay a seller or find a master to teach.
And I need to actually be able to physically see and hear this entity to believe it's there
Not easy for them to complete manifest physical. Even if they can but your psychic ability need to develop.
And I don't know what to do about the fact that I would be doing something that most religious textbooks explicitly tell you not do.
Whatever you do, this always cause and effect.
It also needs to be an entity that I'd guaranteed to do EXACTLY what I tell it even when you can say there is no logical reason for preferring one outcome over the other
I don't think you can boss around. Some more everything comes with a price, no such thing as free.

ImageImage

Return to “Djinn / Genie”