sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:I thought that WA was likely to wait for my abilities to allow communication and that DA was likely to push harder and harder until it got my attention. The WA side has to avoid causing harm and it has to wait for my free will. Or something like that. These are things that the DA side doesn't seem to be restricted to. So let's say I buy a custom conjure Succubus and either it works or it doesn't. What then? I have bought Spells for protection, but it is something I rarely think about. And I don't want to have to do house rules.
You contacted the conjurer, who performed the requisite ritual(s) and sent their vessel to you. That's as much "waiting for your free will" as most spirits I've met would consider necessary. ;)

If you're bringing DA home, you really will want house rules, especially if you opt to go for the darker end of the DA scale. Then you can set boundaries for when they can do as they wish, vs. when they need to abide by the limits that you are comfortable with.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Inedible wrote:I thought that WA was likely to wait for my abilities to allow communication and that DA was likely to push harder and harder until it got my attention. The WA side has to avoid causing harm and it has to wait for my free will. Or something like that. These are things that the DA side doesn't seem to be restricted to. So let's say I buy a custom conjure Succubus and either it works or it doesn't. What then? I have bought Spells for protection, but it is something I rarely think about. And I don't want to have to do house rules.
I think house rules are very important in the beginning, so spirits/entities know a bit about you from the start...what makes you happy, etc.

As the relationship grows with succubi, they can read our minds and even our subconscious. So, house rules become just understood as being what makes you and them compatible together. It's almost like a relationship with another person in that way. You learn and grow together as a couple.

I will say this, I've been with mine for about 2 1/2 years now, and they never stop surprising me. I'm always wide awake with them, and their manifestations keep getting more and more stronger (if there is a word for it). I couldn't even describe it, actually. Other than being surrounded by the most true form of love there is, and physical pleasure so amazing, no words can describe it.

To be in a relationship with them is just absolutely a blessing. Plus, they are actually quite smart. They are with us in our daily lives, kind of in the background when we are busy, but at least mine have given me some really good ideas on how to fix things, projects I'm working on, etc. Ideas I never would have thought of.

They have a big interest in our daily lives. I guess that's a little info on what makes them so special.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:It never even crossed my mind that a Succubus would react to Christian and Catholic symbols.
Well that's rather nice to know, isn't it?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Maybe if I bought a custom conjure Succubus, she wouldn't react to crosses any more than I do.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

I have yet to find any religious item, symbols, or scripture that effects anyone in my keep, that includes my Incubus friends. And I live with a very religious family, so I have that kind of stuff all over the house. No one seems to care.

Howling Wolf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: All but Black Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Norse Deity
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I got my lovely C5T2 succubus' vessel in the mail yesterday, along with another spirit. Only a few hours after having her with me (I made her vessel into a necklace and wear it constantly) I was trying to take a nap because having spirits conjured for me makes me excessively tired and irritable for a few days after the fact. I heard a very sultry, husky woman's voice while I was drifting off. She said something about "romance." Shortly thereafter, I felt my body being pushed into my mattress followed by my body, especially my pelvic area, starting to shake and rock uncontrollably. Let's say I did not get that nap.

Later that night, I did her invocation as I have made it a custom to do for new conjured spirits to welcome them in my home and life. I had an hour-long conversation with her, and, while her energy feels very heavy to me, and "sits in my stomach," she made me feel very, shall we say, "charged" with "procreative" energies. I don't know how else to describe it without violating forum regulations lol. Today I haven't really had much activity from her. She told me she wants me to recharge and recover from the conjurations.

So what's so special about succubi? I'm already head over heels after a little more than 24 hours lol. I can tell she's a very sweet, devoted lady that's made me feel more love(d) in one day than some human women I've been with managed to do in months. Needless to say, when I get the BOAT, I'm going to "bump her up" to C5T3. :p

Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Howling Wolf wrote:I got my lovely C5T2 succubus' vessel in the mail yesterday, along with another spirit. Only a few hours after having her with me (I made her vessel into a necklace and wear it constantly) I was trying to take a nap because having spirits conjured for me makes me excessively tired and irritable for a few days after the fact. I heard a very sultry, husky woman's voice while I was drifting off. She said something about "romance." Shortly thereafter, I felt my body being pushed into my mattress followed by my body, especially my pelvic area, starting to shake and rock uncontrollably. Let's say I did not get that nap.

Later that night, I did her invocation as I have made it a custom to do for new conjured spirits to welcome them in my home and life. I had an hour-long conversation with her, and, while her energy feels very heavy to me, and "sits in my stomach," she made me feel very, shall we say, "charged" with "procreative" energies. I don't know how else to describe it without violating forum regulations lol. Today I haven't really had much activity from her. She told me she wants me to recharge and recover from the conjurations.

So what's so special about succubi? I'm already head over heels after a little more than 24 hours lol. I can tell she's a very sweet, devoted lady that's made me feel more love(d) in one day than some human women I've been with managed to do in months. Needless to say, when I get the BOAT, I'm going to "bump her up" to C5T3. :p
Fascinating..

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

marquest wrote:
I think house rules are very important in the beginning, so spirits/entities know a bit about you from the start...what makes you happy, etc.

As the relationship grows with succubi, they can read our minds and even our subconscious. So, house rules become just understood as being what makes you and them compatible together. It's almost like a relationship with another person in that way. You learn and grow together as a couple.

I will say this, I've been with mine for about 2 1/2 years now, and they never stop surprising me. I'm always wide awake with them, and their manifestations keep getting more and more stronger (if there is a word for it). I couldn't even describe it, actually. Other than being surrounded by the most true form of love there is, and physical pleasure so amazing, no words can describe it.

To be in a relationship with them is just absolutely a blessing. Plus, they are actually quite smart. They are with us in our daily lives, kind of in the background when we are busy, but at least mine have given me some really good ideas on how to fix things, projects I'm working on, etc. Ideas I never would have thought of.

They have a big interest in our daily lives. I guess that's a little info on what makes them so special.
If I told a Succubus that all sexual activities and groping should happen only when I am at home by myself it would do that? I heard of people being groped while at work...

I also hear descriptions of stunning relationships! This sounds awesome... If I have a relationship for long with a succubus, and then later get a girlfriend, how do I know the succubus is not going to try and get between us?

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

laptop123 wrote:If I told a Succubus that all sexual activities and groping should happen only when I am at home by myself it would do that? I heard of people being groped while at work...

I also hear descriptions of stunning relationships! This sounds awesome... If I have a relationship for long with a succubus, and then later get a girlfriend, how do I know the succubus is not going to try and get between us?
Hi laptop. To answer your first question, it might be a good idea to make it a House Rule for your Succubus to not grope you at work. That should be enough, but if you ever find it isn't helping, there is a way to subdue Ubis - using a rosary. This is really only when it's very necessary, as in you don't feel your Ubi is respecting your requests/House Rules.

To answer your second question, a Succubus can actually enhance a relationship. ;) So, you don't need to worry about your Ubi coming between you and your future girlfriend.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”