Life expansion, discussing with hell lord.

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

It's not my field, just one of the guru back then the story he told about his grandma and him.

I'm not sure if this story is true either, but openly discuss over here.
So, he practice as Tao, and knows to Astral Projection and stuff, and he said back in years earlier, hes grandma were yelling, they have come they have come! The soul reaper in dream, he was so afraid and tell this guru, so the guru fight them off and astral projection, go to hell realm and discuss about extending his grandma life, finally conclude expanding 3 year of her life span. But within this period, her grandma will need to intake talismans, and her skins will slowly tear off like a rotten body over the time, so finally 3 years passes, this time the guru went traveling, and the soul reaper take the advantage of his absence and rip her soul back to hell.

I wonder if this is real tho, cause new age & psychic believes there's no heaven and hell exist, but beliefs will lead where they will land. Hmmm....

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

rapidful wrote: I wonder if this is real tho, cause new age & psychic believes there's no heaven and hell exist, but beliefs will lead where they will land. Hmmm....
There may not be a heaven or hell, but I do know there are lighter layers where more white arts like to be, darker layers where darker creatures like to be. And it is also said that the astral is infinite or near infinite, so I'm sure everyone will have a varied experiences.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”