active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

What do western call these energies from tao in the east?

Back in 2000s, i was still young, i used to play diablo 2 online, and havent start spirit keeping. (Sorry for my grammar, i am sick and i prefer writting directly, i was planning to write about 1 event but seems blah blah more rubbish than i wanted to)

But been with a few of tao gurus, where they teaches me wisdom and accompany me extracting negative entities on me where they believe is ghost. So i happened to went to their roadside mini temple mostly few weeks once and stuff talisment paper in my mouth.

And they had these energy used to fight with other practitioner, commanding earth godness for work etc, then one of the guru dragged me a side, took my hand on and place his palm on mine with a bit distant, i feel these cooling sensation where they called it energy, yin energy“法力”, “阴法力”,me, as usual i hate receiving gratitude without a reason, i stop it. The energy flows stops, yeah the energy was like alive, it flows to my arm like water flowing from my palm to my arm, i had experience two times in my life time. He then tell me, i am a immortal born “仙骨”, capable to absorb energy and capable to become a taoist like the, practitioner.

He taught me a simple way to use the energy, nothing than that.
He said, if i were choked by fish bones or something, simply place my palm on the throat, the bone will dissolve itself. Yeah i tried it without success but only a few times, not sure why tho, the sensation were like said you get choked, you are unable to breathe, then when i place my palm there, i get a bit of cooling sensation and the pain is lost directly. Well it lost sometime later.

Years later, we stopped contact, so do the energy as well, and my leg used to pain cause i didnt wipe it dried during after the bathe, i feel pain. In conscious, i hold my palm there as if those were energy, i absorb them and the pain were instantly disappear, not sure why tho but dont work always. Is that call energy healing?

One time i went to a chinese temple, pretty big, about 3km square, so i walked around, pray came out. Soon when i reach out of the door, i feel an invinsible force of tao talisment like paper hits my stomach and leg, like... Flap flap... Piack piack... When i get back home, i feel afraid looking at the goddess status at home. For a couple of mouth later i got no idea too, i went to the guru home and he found out theres a goddess following me, wanting me to become hes medium, channeling with him like most people in the east does, you know, you enter a temple, a medium chant something in his mouth and BAM! His head falls and he started act another person. The guru said this goddess is following me, he wants me to be his apprentice, but man i cant even feel a bit, guru said this is a very very positive spirit with highly tune energy, guru surprise and absorb those energy from him off from my body. So guru want him to get off, but cant hurt the goddess with talismen, he then chant some script into the water, chanting some power inside the water, so i need to get there every week and stuff likely 20L of water in total. Yeah, after finish drinking i dont feel afraid looking at the goddess status again. Weird experience.... Hmmm i dont feel even a bit of feeling like how i spirit keeping, >.> dunno why i cant feel...

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

Another time I was playing Diablo 2 online (yeah good old game), and I saw a GHOST, FLASH, ZAP, disappear, the ghost... Dressed in old china clothes, yeah, he/she cover her/his face with one arm, and the sleeve were very long I can remember. FLASH! And... My head started to feel a cooling sensation like how those energy feels the guru transfer to me. It maintain like ten minutes, O.O

I had no idea what's going on. I enter spirit keeping with no knowledge, and my first spirit is Frost Fae, yeah she's still here, she can perform icy sensation on my head heh.. Hope my health get better. :D Hope I can know what's going on in the future.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm, about immortal bones (xian gu / 仙骨), you might want to explain more about it, since there are various definitions such as:
-Sacral bone.
-Immortal-like physique or qualities.
-Also called "bones of destiny", a particular skeletal signs that a person is bestowed with immortality or the potential for it. From the lore, some examples are two protruding bones on the forehead similar to small horns, or additional bones in the spine. This is an early Taoist belief, and has been abandoned in most modern teaching since it contradicts the view that "perfection is not given, but realized through dedicated and prolonged practice".
-Not physical bones, but more like quality or energy (xian qi / 仙气), meaning that a person is suitable to be a medium for the deity (certain deity or several of them). This is popular in Sintua tradition.

I'd say, it might be an interesting experience if you delve more in this, especially the goddess attracted to you : )

And the healing hand, it sounds like reiki or pranic healing methods, or something like Richard Gordon's Quantum-Touch.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing wrote:Mmm, about immortal bones (xian gu / 仙骨), you might want to explain more about it, since there are various definitions such as:
-Sacral bone.
-Immortal-like physique or qualities.
-Also called "bones of destiny", a particular skeletal signs that a person is bestowed with immortality or the potential for it. From the lore, some examples are two protruding bones on the forehead similar to small horns, or additional bones in the spine. This is an early Taoist belief, and has been abandoned in most modern teaching since it contradicts the view that "perfection is not given, but realized through dedicated and prolonged practice".
-Not physical bones, but more like quality or energy (xian qi / 仙气), meaning that a person is suitable to be a medium for the deity (certain deity or several of them). This is popular in Sintua tradition.

I'd say, it might be an interesting experience if you delve more in this, especially the goddess attracted to you : )

And the healing hand, it sounds like reiki or pranic healing methods, or something like Richard Gordon's Quantum-Touch.
I don't know either, they are not interested with apprentice, nor they will say anything about these magicks. Very little information being discussed in that field.

Reiki, is that needed to be trained? Or it comes naturally? Cause my palm can even drag negative energy off from someone, and I don't realize that.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote: -Not physical bones, but more like quality or energy (xian qi / 仙气), meaning that a person is suitable to be a medium for the deity (certain deity or several of them). This is popular in Sintua tradition.
Edit: It was popular in one of the Sintua traditions, like a fad. Sintua refers to Chinese folk religions, which can be found in China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, etc.

rapidful wrote:Reiki, is that needed to be trained? Or it comes naturally? Cause my palm can even drag negative energy off from someone, and I don't realize that.
Reiki requires attunement/activation, I'm guessing it's similar to what the guru did to your hand. If you practice certain qigong, this may come naturally. I think Gordon's Quantum-Touch or Choa Kok Sui's books can be helpful as well : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing wrote:
darkwing wrote: -Not physical bones, but more like quality or energy (xian qi / 仙气), meaning that a person is suitable to be a medium for the deity (certain deity or several of them). This is popular in Sintua tradition.
Edit: It was popular in one of the Sintua traditions, like a fad. Sintua refers to Chinese folk religions, which can be found in China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, etc.

rapidful wrote:Reiki, is that needed to be trained? Or it comes naturally? Cause my palm can even drag negative energy off from someone, and I don't realize that.
Reiki requires attunement/activation, I'm guessing it's similar to what the guru did to your hand. If you practice certain qigong, this may come naturally. I think Gordon's Quantum-Touch or Choa Kok Sui's books can be helpful as well : )
Probably so, one of the guru says, he believes that they one some higher spirits wanting to help others for better karma point, to level up themselves. My guru says it not necessary need to accept their offer tho.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”