Telling the difference between experiences that include solely the self vs that which involves others too?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Something I've been wondering and where I might be stuck at, for the 'visualization' aspects of workings how do I tell if what I am doing is an experience that has a genuine effect on the relationship between me & the outer world or is just narrowed down to that area people call 'imagination'?

I mean when people talk about picturing or visualizing I can do that maybe in a couple of seconds easily I think. Say I can 'imagine' an object or anything appearing and a different forma//appearance then label that me, I have no issues with doing things such as that. But would that be limited to just a certain aspect of my mind or be an experience that has 'real effects' somehow?

The question is though as above. Its the same or similar way to how I picture and come up with ideas/scenarios in how I do 'imagining things'.

KittyKat
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Courtwind

I have wondered this, too. The only thing I've come up with is to look for evidence if that's important for the specific thing. Ask people if they can sense anything, or whatever else fits what you're doing.

I don't think I can help more than that. I have stopped looking for physical "proof" a long time ago. With this stuff, it's just different. Some people can sense what's going on, some can't, and I don't think there is much of a difference between the imagination and the paranormal/spiritual/metaphysical. In my experience, there isn't a difference at all. I don't view the imagination as inferior, but as the tool required. Like any tool, it needs honing.

And that takes experience. There isn't one way to do that.

I hope I was some help, but with the differences in how folks see things, their paths, etc. I can't tell.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

KittyKat wrote:I have wondered this, too. The only thing I've come up with is to look for evidence if that's important for the specific thing. Ask people if they can sense anything, or whatever else fits what you're doing.

I don't think I can help more than that. I have stopped looking for physical "proof" a long time ago. With this stuff, it's just different. Some people can sense what's going on, some can't, and I don't think there is much of a difference between the imagination and the paranormal/spiritual/metaphysical. In my experience, there isn't a difference at all. I don't view the imagination as inferior, but as the tool required. Like any tool, it needs honing.

And that takes experience. There isn't one way to do that.

I hope I was some help, but with the differences in how folks see things, their paths, etc. I can't tell.
In that case then I've focused quite a bit on 'fictional themes' or 'worlds' as well but I imagine many already would have unknowingly then and I'm not sure where those things would belong to. I am also quite good at the part about 'copying and then improving/tweaking/improving' within the abstract ideas and things area.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Also lets say if I 'imagined' a giant metal but elegant fortress for myself to 'safely stay in'(The idea behind it) with thick walls in a place that is freezing, made purely out of ice and snow then where would that be taking place in?

Or if I 'imagined' that I wore a white, and golden silvery 'armor' that covered my entire self from toe to head. Obscuring most of my 'face' making it impossible to make out, the point being that the cause painted on it of light overrides myself.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Oh and more specifically saying, for a better example of what I'm asking is say this:

You see another person in a dream, interact with or see something happen with them. Wake up and ask that person about it, they don't seem to have been affected to any degree.

In this case where did the dream happen? In that only you were affected inside that dream and not that other individual involved to any degree.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm maybe these threads?:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p164315
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic14011.html

It's always good to have additional tools for verification, e.g. pendulum and card : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

This how I train in early time as newbie spirit keeping.

1. Visualize my self standing in middle dark room. This is to create my own space, my own world. Entity or spirit can enter if I invite them.
2. Test the camera view my body, zoom in, zoom out.
3. Call a being to stand in front of me.
4. Tell the being to do simple thing for me, move around as I command or if ask them to touch me then I focus feel their touch. Remember to thank them whenever they did something.
5. By doing this the 3rd eye chakra will feel intense or headache just like exercising muscle. As newbie training this be sure to rest for few days if pain is heavy.

Why dark room?
An empty world its very easy to focus.

Can use as astral travel?
YOU BET YES. I call it partial astral travel, no sleep required except focus whatever happens in my mind. If I decide to visit any kingdoms just give the command in my mind and I will travel light speed to where I want to go. But before I travel, MAKE SURE I ASK MY BEINGS TO ACCOMPANY ME. Protection is important so I wont get attacked, captured, cursed or parasite attack.

For asking question and receive answer, I use this kind of tool.

ImageImage
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote:This how I train in early time as newbie spirit keeping.

1. Visualize my self standing in middle dark room. This is to create my own space, my own world. Entity or spirit can enter if I invite them.
2. Test the camera view my body, zoom in, zoom out.
3. Call a being to stand in front of me.
4. Tell the being to do simple thing for me, move around as I command or if ask them to touch me then I focus feel their touch. Remember to thank them whenever they did something.
5. By doing this the 3rd eye chakra will feel intense or headache just like exercising muscle. As newbie training this be sure to rest for few days if pain is heavy.

Why dark room?
An empty world its very easy to focus.

Can use as astral travel?
YOU BET YES. I call it partial astral travel, no sleep required except focus whatever happens in my mind. If I decide to visit any kingdoms just give the command in my mind and I will travel light speed to where I want to go. But before I travel, MAKE SURE I ASK MY BEINGS TO ACCOMPANY ME. Protection is important so I wont get attacked, captured, cursed or parasite attack.

For asking question and receive answer, I use this kind of tool.
Sounds like a very good approach/strategy, especially the 'dark room' part.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Something I'm guessing also is you have to work out whether what you 'visualize' is you willing it to be that or you are trying to 'determine' and see whatever it is that's there.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:Something I'm guessing also is you have to work out whether what you 'visualize' is you willing it to be that or you are trying to 'determine' and see whatever it is that's there.
Both

ImageImage

Return to “General Questions”