Kinda funny experience with my soulmate succubus

jonathanjett95
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

This happened to me the other morning before I woke up. I'm in dreamland, dreaming I'm in a store when I see this attractive but unfamiliar girl eyeballing me excessively. This goes on for maybe a minute (longer in the dream?). Anyways she finally comes up to me and says " Hey jonathan do you know such and such? ( I cant remember the name but it was also unfamiliar.) I say no I don't but how the <<Removed by Moderator>> do you know my name ( total shock) She says " I don't know but such and such is friends with (succubus name here) and (succubus name here) wants to meet you. At this point I'm blown away but some how she knows someone who knows my succubus.... (Teleport to familiar place to meet succubus) All of a sudden this giant of a woman comes around a corner lunging at me. I scream at the top of my lungs waking myself up back to the physical world, not before my succubus says damn at least let me get in the room first :P shes very forward.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

jonathanjett95 wrote:This happened to me the other morning before I woke up. I'm in dreamland, dreaming I'm in a store when I see this attractive but unfamiliar girl eyeballing me excessively. This goes on for maybe a minute (longer in the dream?). Anyways she finally comes up to me and says " Hey jonathan do you know such and such? ( I cant remember the name but it was also unfamiliar.) I say no I don't but how the <<Removed by Moderator>> do you know my name ( total shock) She says " I don't know but such and such is friends with (succubus name here) and (succubus name here) wants to meet you. At this point I'm blown away but some how she knows someone who knows my succubus.... (Teleport to familiar place to meet succubus) All of a sudden this giant of a woman comes around a corner lunging at me. I scream at the top of my lungs waking myself up back to the physical world, not before my succubus says damn at least let me get in the room first :P shes very forward.
Well that must have been fun for you. 1ey

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
jonathanjett95
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

It was interesting.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”