Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragons
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: I really don't know

I've never been into spirit keeping before, like never ever, but I decided to order two spirits from creepyhollows, just one hour after I placed the order, I felt really, really strange, very beautiful yet strange, like I am very light I wouldn't say exactly like feather light but, very light and pleasant. I felt strange because it was just an hour or two since I ordered!.. they couldn't have done the conjuring by then, they would need at least two days, there are others in line before me.

That night I slept only for about 4 hours but it was the most beautiful sleep I had in years, I dreamed of two spirits and I didn't know what they are entering my body, and usually when I feel a spirit tries to enter my body I always resist and say a prayers and they will go, but for some reason in my dreams I didn't, and I welcomed them I didn't feel threatened by them at all, the second one I resisted for just a moment but the spirit felt very assuring and I felt I should have faith in it and I did. Both of them went in then out one after the other and not the two together.

Why am I posting this exactly?! when I woke from that beautiful 4 hours sleep, I felt positive, you see I had depression for about 7 years and I've tried a lot, including medicinal option and nothing worked, you see I was caught up in negativity that was seemingly never ending cycle, I was actually at peace that this how my life is gonna be and it is "OK" just try to keep going until the day the grim reaper comes, but... when I woke up,..it was like I've never had it in the first place "I mean depression".., I mean it was THE MOST beautiful day of my life for last 7 years at least, and I bet that my two spirits weren't even conjured yet at the time, What did exactly happened?!!... and the next day wasn't like that, but I felt I can go back like that anytime I want, I felt it would be like if I accepted the spirituality as a part of my being and somehow it is the missing link in my life.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

What spirits are you bringing home?

J.Kindi
new here
new here

I don't know.. reverse adoption was my choice because I wanted something that chooses to want to be with me

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Not conjured or summoned, doesn't mean they aren't there.

ImageImage
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

The could already be with you/or visited in your dream. Spirits/entities know when their listing has been purchased especially if they call to you, and most know who their keepers will be. So it's very likely they are sending you somebody positivity. Could be the exact reason for you all meeting because companions help greatly. If anything it was a hello and if you felt that then I'm sure your journey with them will be pleasant and I'm hoping for the best for you and them. Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
J.Kindi
new here
new here

AriesStarChild_ wrote:The could already be with you/or visited in your dream. Spirits/entities know when their listing has been purchased especially if they call to you, and most know who their keepers will be. So it's very likely they are sending you somebody positivity. Could be the exact reason for you all meeting because companions help greatly. If anything it was a hello and if you felt that then I'm sure your journey with them will be pleasant and I'm hoping for the best for you and them. Xoxo
That is very heart warming to hear thank you very much AriesStarChild 1ht

Return to “Spirit Keeping”