Are you awake?

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm not quite sure if this belongs here, but I've noticed that when you get in between a certain sleep cycle that you can hear things etc. I lived in a haunted house for a while and the spirit wasn't particularly friendly... and I know because I used to feel and hear things when reaching a dream state after sleep (that groggy half asleep mode).. I once felt hands around my waist and they were ice cold which where squeezing me.. I was clawing at them to let go... once fully awake I could still feel the tightness around my waist. Another time was when I heard foot steps coming towards the room and i felt a heavy body lying on top of me. After leaving that house... I haven't experienced anything like it and then I didn't have my spirit family around me.

Recently I have experienced something like this.. but it wasn't malevolent or frightening. I was lying in bed about 5-6am and had just turned onto my other side about to drift off to sleep again when i heard my name being called twice... it wasn't urgent.. but had like a "are you awake?" type tone to it... it was that vivid that I ignored it and thought it was one of my family members who had just come into the room to bug me, but I turned over and there was no one there and the house was still dark.

I'm not sure who it could have been as I have many spirits who are nocturnal... I guess I can only ask who it was. 1h

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo that can be creepy : / (or romantic depending on the person : p)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

I got the same experience specially when the hour almost to get up daily life. I frequently wake up between 4am-6am and when I lie down try to sleep again, then these all supernatural experience happen to be like party LOL

ImageImage

Return to “Meditation”