dovemacob

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I brought two spells from her last summer... they didn't work.

They did the exact opposite.. I emailed her last month (? Two months ago) and told her that what I asked for wasn't being done, instead I was getting the opposite of what I wanted. She did another recast and I'm still waiting.

I really want this though, so I'm trying to be positive.

She's really really nice and helpful though!

we speak the way we breathe
Solomon Bartholomews
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

It has been so long now that I forgot which spell I specifically got from Dove, but it has been about 5 months and I think it was a beauty spell of some type. It wasn't even a spell, it was one of her spelled soaps.

I have to say that about 3 or 4 people at work, started noticing I was losing weight. I honestly don't think I was, but if it looks like I was, that's always a good thing. The past few weeks, people keep noticing my eyes. Which is really nice, because I have a habit of droopy eyelids. I've tried a new eyelid lifter, and that seems to be working now.

I also have gotten my hair to be far more manageable. It is actually waving a little, looks thicker and more luxurious, as opposed to the flat, limp thing it was before. Overall, I kinda like the way I look now. I feel like I'm a lot more attractive and I will continue to use Dove's spelled soaps and acne sprays since I think that's part of what's doing it.

NavyBaby
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 130
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Star Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Serena Celeste

Loooooooove Dove!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

coddington
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0

She has done two spells for me....neither of them have shown any progress and she doesnt respond to emails. A banishing spell she did twice has had zero effect. It was a waste of money.

Return to “Seller Review”