new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Naifaa

Zaman7 wrote:
renzadhen88 wrote:Thank you all for your feedbacks. Appreciate it alot. I already contacted Psychic Shanti cause she's the one who called my djinn for me. I tokd her my concern and she said that my djinn is still with me. She also said that my djinn is getting used about her surroundings.
Well I hope that's the case - as this seller, Shanti, has a negative thread here in the forum:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic2571.html
And I think there's another old one about the misinformation at her website.
And yes - CH Djinn offerings and charging boxe work with djinn from other conjurers. I have a Marid djinn goddess (among other djinns) and they enjoy these things just fine.
Do you think I really got a real djinn from her? Cause right before she arrived, I felt that someone is pulling out my legs while I'm asleep. And it's the first time I encounter that. Felt strange so thought about the djinn that I ask Shanti to call her for me.

And about the charging box? Any suggestions which one is better here in CH shop?

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

renzadhen88 wrote:
Do you think I really got a real djinn from her? Cause right before she arrived, I felt that someone is pulling out my legs while I'm asleep. And it's the first time I encounter that. Felt strange so thought about the djinn that I ask Shanti to call her for me.

And about the charging box? Any suggestions which one is better here in CH shop?
If you felt a presence (or got signs as you said) then probably there's a spirit around you.
It's just when I finally decided to get a djinn, Shanti was not an option at all because I did my research and was put off by a lot of things but this was my personal choice. You're different.
Djinn can be sometimes elusive, or take time to communicate so be patient. What I did is that I put the offering in a bowl and placed it along with the charging box on a shelf, and told my djinn this is your place in my room, stay here 24/7 and don't leave unless you really have to.
My ear whistles a lot and that's my cue they're here. I also burn a lot of lavender candles and incense.
I bought the small charging box; the djinn pantheon, and the djinn offerings kit. The box is wooden and tiny so your choice depends on the size of your vessel.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
PrimK1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Prim

Hi guys i have purchase a quad male marid to shanti/djinn lair after summoning i feel cool sensation but i dint see them

How can i see my djinn guys pls help

KristersZ
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

PrimK1 wrote:Hi guys i have purchase a quad male marid to shanti/djinn lair after summoning i feel cool sensation but i dint see them

How can i see my djinn guys pls help
If you're new, don't expect too much. Especially when it comes to seeing spirits. From my experience, first comes feeling them, then hearing them and lastly seeing them.

For hearing, you do not hear them like normal people around you, it's more like intrusive thoughts at first or very quiet whispers.

For seeing, again, you do not see them like normal people. You can try asking them to show themselves to you and then you might see visions in your mind or you might "imagine" them in your mind. IF you WORK on your abilities, you might see them "physically" one day which is something like when your mind's eye combines with your physical vision (from experience).

There is a ritual which will help you sense your spirits - topic41012.html
Now this won't make you instantly see your spirits, but it will help a bit in general sensing them (also seeing).

Keep working on your abilities, look through the forums, read a lot, make sure to ask your spirits to help you with this. Hope this helps! :)

Blessings xoxo

Return to “Djinn / Genie”