Joni Tamat store - Energy Healing

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
pathtosirius
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: None

I am a Soul Energy Healer myself, and work only with energy healing of the Soul, as the Soul is multidimensional and essential for key growth of yourself. I am also a fully awakened soul here to serve and guide people to live your lives to the fullest expression of who your Soul strives to be, which is my Soul Purpose and my fulfillment in life to actually help serve people, and live in love, joy and happiness.
I currently offer ONE(1) Healing package that offers a range of offerings for your own healing plus guidance and much more in that package, all stated in my website you can refer, and the other package is a 'free' chat session with me where I will be speaking with you more on whichever area of your life you would like to touch on, we will then offer the guidance, along with a Soul Healing to cater your situation that you face.
<3

My website is on Bonanza: https://www.bonanza.com/booths/Joni_Tamat

pathtosirius
new here
new here

request for a delete for my post :)

pathtosirius
new here
new here

moderators please delete the 2nd post, and allow the post to be posted.

pathtosirius
new here
new here

"Self-love healing is a journey of self discovery, and in this journey you have many opportunities to know and re-discover yourself so much with great clarity and insight on who you truly are, your Divine Soul, and who you are meant to be."

I am offering a free consultation session, offering you an opportunity to move into self-love for yourself, we can also work with your pets. I will be running through with you on your present situation that requires guidance, and show you how you can move through your situation, empowering you to come into self-love for yourself

-This session will last for 30 minutes

* This session is only available for clients for the First time, subsequent sessions will not be under the 'free' category.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

pathtosirius wrote:"Self-love healing is a journey of self discovery, and in this journey you have many opportunities to know and re-discover yourself so much with great clarity and insight on who you truly are, your Divine Soul, and who you are meant to be."

I am offering a free consultation session, offering you an opportunity to move into self-love for yourself, we can also work with your pets. I will be running through with you on your present situation that requires guidance, and show you how you can move through your situation, empowering you to come into self-love for yourself

-This session will last for 30 minutes

* This session is only available for clients for the First time, subsequent sessions will not be under the 'free' category.
How will conduct the session? Email, chat, skype..?
Also, I wanted to have a look at your store but the link isn't working.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
pathtosirius
new here
new here

Zaman7 Hello! The session will be conducted through email is fine, Facebook Live video session with me too, or a chat session through Skype or Facebook will work for this session. You can opt to choose 1 of these from these 3 options, and we will work out a suitable arrangement for you. If the timezone differences doesn't 'match' with me and you, I can do a Youtube 'private video' for you, or an email conversation with all the details included too.

All I need are the 'details' of what you want to bring up to chat and discuss about, and I will go through these, offering guidance for you to move through them, along with the required Soul Healing for your situation too. 1ey

The bonanza store is being closed, I have one on Etsy, the link is posted below.

pathtosirius
new here
new here

pathtosirius
new here
new here

For this free session, Soul Healing is not included in this session, I do have another session that offers Soul Healing too, and if you are interested, do take a look at my other services that I have available.

*This is a one-time session, only available for clients whom are booking with me for the FIRST TIME for this service

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”