Spiritual marriage

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

MynetteLoo wrote:
Noctifera wrote:In my experience it is similar to a pact being made in order to honor a connection or effort between yourself and the entity; including a promise to uphold certain values or practices relating uniquely to that bond or to the entity, and having a shared purpose. There may also be a merging of energies involved, and certainly their influence upon you/your life becomes more apparent.
A pact has such a bad touch to it haha would you compare this act to a soul binding or blood binding?
I think it is very interesting to think about the fact why some of them would even consider this, as maybe a past human lover would be more reasonable than a demon asking you. The only option I could figure is a better connection to the material world, or could there be feelings involved as well? (Of course, it is also depending on how long you know that spirit/entity).
I wouldn't compare it to a soul binding, although such an oath can illicit activity or interaction on a soul-level given the sometimes highly divine nature of these marriages. A blood binding, this depends how you personally interpret it. With spiritual marriage you actually have rites that can include blood 'exchange' to consecrate the oath, if one so chooses so they aren't mutually exclusive ideas. I've participated in blood oaths that consecrated spiritual pacts.

Yes feelings can be involved, so many reasons can be involved. And yes one purpose among many could be to allow the spirit, immortal or entity a more established bond in the physical - while allowing yourself a more established bond within the spiritual or astral, mutually benefitting the parties involved. Marriage is in my view just the same as a pact or an oath, with a level of mergence which means there is typically an exchange, and this is the basis for the agreement or proposal in the first place.

Of course it can also be provoked from a romantic or soulmate bond, bringing a more intimate dynamic to the whole thing.

There are different manifestations of spiritual marriage, which is like an umbrella term.. hieros gamos, divine marriage, sacred marriage, oathing, are all things that can happen and they are all a little different - although a spiritual marriage can encompass aspects of all of the above.
In the more 'divine' idea of a spiritual marriage - the incorporeal being takes on a role of bonding your physical self more closely to your spiritual self, while you act as a vessel within the physical for that divine aspect.
In a more 'oathing' type of marriage pact there's a lot of practical investment made to allow fulfillment of each partner's desires or needs. So there are a range of potentials.

While it may or may not involve blood or impact the soul, any oath at all, even one stemming from kinship, is to be carefully entered into.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

well my queen succubie basically said we are married there was no oaths no choice i wan just made clear to me that it was the case but i do have a very close bond with her so ime happy to agree to it with her my girl friend was not very happy about it at first but she got over it now she thinks its a bit funny or ime a bit mad lol who knows

spirits lots
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

as for the spirit "marriages"... I've met someone before who had a lover on the astral plane and children... I'm not quite sure how that works to be honest... but the human wouldn't take another human mate.

I myself have been told by a certain entity that I have to die in order to "live" with them... I don't remember this entity but its possible they could be a past lover. they were adamant to have this happen... it happened about 3 nights ago, but I haven't noticed anything strange since. I made a post about it recently.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

MadFox45 wrote:as for the spirit "marriages"... I've met someone before who had a lover on the astral plane and children... I'm not quite sure how that works to be honest... but the human wouldn't take another human mate.
A relationship with a spirit/entity works like a physical relationship with the only difference that you interact with your spirit bodys, instead of the physical bodies.
Astral pregnancy is another topic, but I don't really have experience with that.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
illicit activity
Yow! My most delicious freudian slip.

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:
MadFox45 wrote:as for the spirit "marriages"... I've met someone before who had a lover on the astral plane and children... I'm not quite sure how that works to be honest... but the human wouldn't take another human mate.
A relationship with a spirit/entity works like a physical relationship with the only difference that you interact with your spirit bodys, instead of the physical bodies.
Astral pregnancy is another topic, but I don't really have experience with that.

yes yes.. 1s

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Out of curiosity, is there one or more established procedures for ending an astral marriage, in the event that one or both parties find it unsatisfactory? Perhaps, for example, the physical spouse would like to take a physical partner and is not OK with having two spouses.

What do they do then? Craft a ritual? Say "I divorce you" three times and go their separate ways? Has anyone here done it or witnessed it?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Really good question, I never thought about it, TBH.
THe one marriage I had with a spirit wasn't held by any person, but by my family itself. It was more of a oath we gave each other infront of all others... I out of this context I would say, it's enough if both agree to go seperate ways "in public" and cut eventually cords/spells, which binds the parties together.

traveler4
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi I'm new here and have a question about Spiritual pacts and oaths. I participated in a ritual with an unknown spirit/entity/other dimensional back in October 2014 (the being or spirit called it a "soul communion" or "soul union") and I'm guessing it is some kind of pact or oath. I was alone in bed one night and the spirit came to me and communicated with me telepathically, I didn't conjure or summon anything specifically by name. Before this happened I had been reading a book on channeling that I found, so I had been experimenting with meditation and contacting Spirit guides.

Since that event I've developed some clair abilities but I'm not experienced enough with those to find the answers that I need. I'm still very new to all of this. I've been wanting to know who this spirit was and what exactly I agreed to. Do you know of anyone who can find this information?

I have very little money, living off of disability benefits at the moment, so my resources are limited. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

traveler4 wrote:Hi I'm new here and have a question about Spiritual pacts and oaths. I participated in a ritual with an unknown spirit/entity/other dimensional back in October 2014 (the being or spirit called it a "soul communion" or "soul union") and I'm guessing it is some kind of pact or oath. I was alone in bed one night and the spirit came to me and communicated with me telepathically, I didn't conjure or summon anything specifically by name. Before this happened I had been reading a book on channeling that I found, so I had been experimenting with meditation and contacting Spirit guides.

Since that event I've developed some clair abilities but I'm not experienced enough with those to find the answers that I need. I'm still very new to all of this. I've been wanting to know who this spirit was and what exactly I agreed to. Do you know of anyone who can find this information?

I have very little money, living off of disability benefits at the moment, so my resources are limited. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
Mmmh..

You might need to contact sellers directly, e.g. ask CH via Helpdesk ticket:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/tickets/contact/
or other sellers via their website's contact pages/emails.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Living Entities”