Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've been trying to decide what to do with my dark arts spirits.... I have 2 vampires, 1 incubus, 1 Banshee 1 Dragon and 1 familiar.

I've watched films with them and listened to music... even gone on night walks with them out to the cemetery and in the woodlands and abandoned houses in my area.... its something they enjoy... but what else could I do?

what do you like to do? what do your spirits like to do with you when bonding and during every day connecting? 1e 2sc

I often have full blown conversations with them and write down the conversations for later dates so that I can go back to it as well.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

MadFox45 wrote:what do you like to do? what do your spirits like to do with you when bonding and during every day connecting? 1e 2sc
666, i mean s3x s3x s3x is the main course. That's what happen when become harem king. But of course whatever I do always get them involve and let them experience human life. I don't need to think what to do, just bring them in whatever I do. If there is something good and miracle happen because of them, then go enjoy something fun or eat expensive or as long as something crazy.

ImageImage
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I'm immensely girl but, light candles and watch videos. Bubble baths with a candle. Cook with me. Watch movies, I sing for them, they'll sing along sometimes. They dance with me. Go on hikes sometimes at the river or if I go somewhere cool with friends (like this waterfall we went to) I'll bring my companions along. Really anything and everything. Write short stories about them or with them. That's something I have to do next. I draw them often. Don't stress too much about it : ) they love just being with you

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

AriesStarChild_ wrote:
Really anything and everything. Write short stories about them or with them. That's something I have to do next.
This is such an amazing idea!!! How come I didn't think of this before! And I absolutely love writing...
Really love the idea. I'll start implementing it. It feels so good already.
Thank you for posting it! :)

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Anytime : ) happy keeping ! Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Sorenia
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Zaman7 wrote:
AriesStarChild_ wrote:
Really anything and everything. Write short stories about them or with them. That's something I have to do next.
This is such an amazing idea!!! How come I didn't think of this before! And I absolutely love writing...
Really love the idea. I'll start implementing it. It feels so good already.
Thank you for posting it! :)
I love that idea as well! :)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hahaha I'm happy I can help : )

Return to “Dark Arts”