Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Draugr
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dovahkriid
Zodiac:

Hey,

So I am still somewhat new to all this and I'm just looking to get a little bit of information on some things before I go out and buy my first spirit. First, I want to get a custom conjure spirit (torn between a Dragon or a volkh) that is bound to my spirit. There are some things though that I have questions about that I'd like to be answered

1: How do I know when a spirit is successfully bound to my own spirit?
2: How does a conjurer bind a spirit to my own spirit?
3: Which of the two spirits would be recommended? I'm looking for one that can protect but also be nice and social
4: How could I start communicating with them when I get them?
5: Will I be able to bridge them from my spirit and also put them in another vessel?
6: For a guy just starting out, which class would be recommended?
7: What type of tasks could I give my spirits?
8: If I'm astral projecting, could a spirit protect me while I'm in my OBE?

I know it's a lot but if you could answer my questions, it'd be appreciated

Thanks for your time

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Stormrage312 wrote:1: How do I know when a spirit is successfully bound to my own spirit?
The best bet is the notification that the order is completed. If you're sensitive, you might see/hear/feel something. For example, recently when I was going to eat lunch, I started humming some unknown song, and it kept repeating for some times. That night I got the notification for order completion : )
Stormrage312 wrote:2: How does a conjurer bind a spirit to my own spirit?
In CH, there's this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic14143.html
But other conjurers may have different perspective, understandings, or methods.
Stormrage312 wrote:3: Which of the two spirits would be recommended? I'm looking for one that can protect but also be nice and social
In those two choices, dragon is social while volkh is non-social.
Stormrage312 wrote:4: How could I start communicating with them when I get them?
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
And there are other articles in the encyclopedia and this forum : )
Stormrage312 wrote:5: Will I be able to bridge them from my spirit and also put them in another vessel?
You'd need Bridging Stone and Transmute Bag/Ultra Complex Bag.
Stormrage312 wrote:6: For a guy just starting out, which class would be recommended?
This one, not sure. Some respond better with C4-C5, some with C5T3 : /
Stormrage312 wrote:7: What type of tasks could I give my spirits?
Depending on their abilities, some are good with protection, some with cleansing, etc.
And there's this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic50291.html
Stormrage312 wrote:8: If I'm astral projecting, could a spirit protect me while I'm in my OBE?
This also depends on the spirit's ability, I believe : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

If you order from Ch then you will know when it has been bound to spirit successfully because it will say in your order history that your order is complete and if you open the order and scroll to the bottom then you will find your spirits name, age, and other details

Stormrage312
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Thank you Darkwing and gentleangelwhisperer for your answers :)

I do have a few more questions that I'm also curious about
1: If I ask for the spirit to be bound to my spirit, will no package be sent to the mail? I know this sounds like a dumb question but I would like a tad bit of clarification on this as I'd rather not have anything sent to my house - especially because if I don't bind the spirit to my own spirit, I'm bound to loose to vessel one way or another, especially due to my ADHD
2: What should I/could I go into detail with on the 'notes' section of the custom conjures?
3: How often are there sales on things on CH?

Thanks guys :)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Stormrage312 wrote:1: If I ask for the spirit to be bound to my spirit, will no package be sent to the mail?
Yes, if everything is bound to spirit and no shipping is selected, there's no package sent by mail.
Stormrage312 wrote:2: What should I/could I go into detail with on the 'notes' section of the custom conjures?
Yes, you can, and they'll try to find as close as what you've written in the note section.
Stormrage312 wrote:3: How often are there sales on things on CH?
Mm that depends on CH.
It's quite often actually : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Stormrage312
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Thank you Darkwing! You've been of great help to me! I'll soon be buying myself either a dragon or a draugr because I feel those two both calling to me - maybe both if I have enough money to spend on this. Just again - thank you :)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

No problem : )

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”