new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

A few months ago I had a dream in which I was talking to a man. The aura that this man put off made it difficult to just be near him, if you had asked me what he was i would have said he was a god without a second thought. The thing about the aura was that it didn't feel like he was producing such a powerful aura on purpose, it felt more like he was doing it unconsciously. But I don't remember as much as I wish i could, I only remember his curiosity and a feeling that he would be back someday.

I would like to know what you all think about this, I'm still confused and curious about what it meant.

Fire fades, Ash remains
carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

He could of just been checking you out. The one immortal I met answered the questions I asked him, but his main focus seemed to be curiosity and studying me.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

A few months ago, I was contacted by an immortal deity in a series of dreams. After I reached a coven with a strong connection to him, he said I was the one who made the call and he answered.I didn't even know I made a call!

I'm always curious and searching for answers and this deity is known for bringing knowledge and enlightenment to humanity.
So sometimes it's not just immortals checking us out, it could be us who send a call "out here" and they receive it and answer :)

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It wasn't in a dream, but I was sitting on the train a while ago asking for a sign as to whom was calling to me.. I'm drawn to the ocean and mermaids to an incredible extent and I thought that there may be a connection.... I actually went to go get some spiritual supplies off someone from the internet (snake skin) but they never showed and I was quite annoyed as i spent $15 on a train ticket to get there and received nothing... I didn't have a lot of money that week either and it could have gone towards travel to my fathers place who I have to travel 6 hours to get to...

anyway, I'm not often approached by people at all... people tend to stay away from me in public (maybe its the way I dress?)... but while I was waiting at the train station to go back home...I had this little old lady come to me and she sat next to me and asked to buy me a coffee which made me raise my eyebrows a little as it was strange. She was dressed head to toe in blue and had amethyst jewellery with a shell necklace... I really didn't expect someone to try and converse with me.. anyway, she said that I looked like I needed some kindness that day and maybe a coffee might cheer me up she thought. I'm not a coffee drinker so I declined her offer... but she still talked to me... We talked about our family and how important it was and she said she was going to see her sister who was ill and was on the point of death... and then as if she was removed from a vale and became another person... its like she realised who she was talking to... got up and said her train was coming and then said goodbye and left.... she ignored me for the rest of the time she was standing there... the train wasn't coming for another 15 minutes.

I just thought it was so strange..

I don't know what I do wrong for people to avoid me... I wasn't around during my grandmothers death and I'm not really there for my father or other side of the family because of certain things that went on.. (abuse as a child)... but for her to explain how important family was and just make that connection I believe was some sort of message.
Lately I've been having issues because I haven't seen my own daughter in probably a year because she was taken from me by her father who kidnapped her illegally. I do believe it was an aspect of Yemaya who was trying to contact me though.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”