Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I know a lot of people on here will not talk about arts... but I have been looking for a entity (fallen angel) for a while now... and creepy hollows never seems to have them... what is up with that? are they considered black arts? I would like some info 2sc 2ded 1h
I'm not even finding much in the encyclopedia....

I've had a look at watcher gregori... but it just doesn't seem right to purchase one... nothing is jumping out at me at all...

Do you think I could get one custom conjured?
if one is calling... do you think they will come through?
1e 1bg

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

No, fallen angels aren't BA, they're dark arts. I think Grigori's are popular among female keepers but fallen angels aren't massively talked about for some reason. You can always ask for a custom conjure of an entity not listed. I actually don't have any fallen angels but I am highly interested in keeping one, one day

I would like to know, what's the difference between dark and fallen angels?

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Grimirch
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I highly suggest Aurora she's an amazing conjurer and conjures fallen angel entities. She's had a few on her site but they got snatched up rly fast. I got a Demon entity from her and felt when he was being bound to me and everything. At that time he and I where both immensely excited, she said it was like she's marrying someone off xD but aside from my rambles please check her out:

<<removed by moderator>>

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

Sorry, didn't want to make a new topic to discuss... for those who have Fallen Angels in your keep, what offerings do they like the most?

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have two fallen angels in my keep. They have different personal preferences, but both like sage. One also likes coins and tiger's eye.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

Bartlebee wrote:I have two fallen angels in my keep. They have different personal preferences, but both like sage. One also likes coins and tiger's eye.
Thanks for sharing, Bartlebee. That sounds very nice. I'm trying to find something nice I can offer one of my fallen angels. I'll see if he likes sage. I keep asking him if there is anything he'd like but he always says the only thing he wants is for me to focus on myself and connecting with nature.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

I just adopted a fallen angel from The Pagan Shop Online. He hasn't been bound to me yet (tomorrow!) but I am so looking forward to it. I didn't even go on the site intending to adopt; but when I saw his listing I knew he was for me. One of his favorite offerings is marshmallows! Truly an angel meant to be with me, haha. 1s

So you could try going there for fallen angels. I look forward to working with G when he arrives and joins the posse. :)

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

So g booped my nose today during meditation quiet time. I love him already. :D

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That moment when you're walking in to work and you get a vision of your Fallen Angel winking and dancing seductively to "Sexy Back" 2wk

Return to “Angels”