Have anyone brought from Conjuringseed?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Have anyone here ever brought anything from the Djinn seller
" Conjuringseed " on eBay? Is she any good? What was your experience like ? I

Here's a link to her product:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-MILLION ... 1438.l2649

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte

* BUMP* just in case anyone didn't see this 1h

Lotuseyes
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus

I just came across them. Have you? How was your experience?

frangipani
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

the seller "conjuringseed" strikes me as a complete fraud, in part bc the username "conjuringseed" was the name of my [now stagnant] etsy shop, as well as the name i used from about 2010 to 2016 when, unfortunately, someone using a variation of the name "conjuringseed" began harassing me & i had to abandon it entirely. since then, multiple "conjuringseed" accounts on various sites have popped up, some even using my images/content. im unsure if this particular ebay account is connected in any way, perhaps they just liked the name, but my gut says don't purchase anything from them. this user has gone by multiple names prior 2 "conjuringseed", including "angelcrystalhealing" [Aug-30-16 - Dec-21-16], "enchantedbypoppy" [Jan-22-16-Aug-30-16], & "wildelderberry" [Dec-04-11 - Jan-22-16] which, if u google them, appear have a record of plagiarizing other shops content. be well <3

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte

frangipani wrote:the seller "conjuringseed" strikes me as a complete fraud, in part bc the username "conjuringseed" was the name of my [now stagnant] etsy shop, as well as the name i used from about 2010 to 2016 when, unfortunately, someone using a variation of the name "conjuringseed" began harassing me & i had to abandon it entirely. since then, multiple "conjuringseed" accounts on various sites have popped up, some even using my images/content. im unsure if this particular ebay account is connected in any way, perhaps they just liked the name, but my gut says don't purchase anything from them. this user has gone by multiple names prior 2 "conjuringseed", including "angelcrystalhealing" [Aug-30-16 - Dec-21-16], "enchantedbypoppy" [Jan-22-16-Aug-30-16], & "wildelderberry" [Dec-04-11 - Jan-22-16] which, if u google them, appear have a record of plagiarizing other shops content. be well <3
Thanks for your answer. I recently order something from her since I wasn't able to find anyone who had experienced with her. I am waiting for the item. So I will see. I know there are a lot of people who are fake and charge a lot. But she is reasonable price. Thank for the warning.

jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

I have made the mistake of looking up her items and did a little research and found that she is coping word for word from another seller on eBay. Her listing are the same as session. I would recommend not buying from her.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

jsross79 wrote:I have made the mistake of looking up her items and did a little research and found that she is coping word for word from another seller on eBay. Her listing are the same as session. I would recommend not buying from her.
If this is the former wildelderberry, I'm not surprised. The person behind wildelderberry was called out for plagiarizing listings a while ago.

I recommend that prospective customers ALWAYS take phrases from multiple listings of an unfamiliar seller and google them (or use the search engine of your choice). Copyists will immediately come to light. Obviously, you should never purchase from a person whose listings are plagiarized.

Search the images in the listings with tineye.com as well. Some plagiarists steal images from other sellers, along with stealing text.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Seller Review”