Gryphon Day

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I know this is an old, old post, but I'm resurrecting it because I love my gryphon and I love reading about other people's gryphons!

My very first spirit sent to me was a gryphon (my penny offer from CH, in fact!), and she means the world to me. When I first got her vessel, I opened the package (very excitedly, I might add) and I could feel this strange sort of weight on my shoulder, like someone was resting their head there. I read her information, and the feeling only grew stronger. It was as if she was letting out this sigh of relief, leaning against me and just so happy to be home! She must have stayed like that for close to an hour as I sat there with my pendulum, asking questions as I tried to get to know her better.

She's pure white as far as feathering, and she sort of resembles a Pallas' Sea Eagle for the bird half. She has very distinctive features I wouldn't have thought to add had she not been quite insistent about them whilst I was drawing and questioning! Her wings are large and they swoop gracefully upward even at rest, and her lion half is a pale cream color--almost like sand. She almost never has her lion claws out, but her eagle talons are almost comically large :)

D is one of the sweetest creatures I've ever had the pleasure to know, as well! It's amazing to me how sweet gryphons are, from all everyone else has mentioned--I always imagined them to be fierce and aloof, but D has been very loving, very chatty, and very patient with me as I've worked with getting to know her (and spirit keeping in general) over the last month or so! She always hesitates to give me 'no' answers on the pendulum for things she thinks I might want a 'yes' for, too--such a sweetheart! I have to reassure her sometimes that I really won't be (too) disappointed if she tells me no!

Creepy Hollows definitely did me a good turn by picking such a marvelous gryphon to be my first spirit companion--D is one of my best friends now, even if I can't always see or hear her. When I'm feeling low or stressed, I know I can always count on "bird-mom" to be there for feathery snuggles and reassuring feelings. Here's hoping all the rest of my growing spirit family will be just as great as she is!

Afy12
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 124
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Eagles
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mother Caterpillar
Zodiac:

My Gryphon is a lovely lady she love us special my daughter she played with her. I remember one day I must go somewhere and I live her to A and I said please can you take care, my daughter tell me she feel like someone hug her till she can't breath and so lots love! Of course I believe everything because when is time to come back from school I hear noise upstairs somethings like cats when running! Thank you Creepyhollows you make my family happy

Return to “Creatures A-J”