I got a custom incubus then I saw something scary about them HELP!!!

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

dont worry you wont regret getting your new pall be respectful treat him with love and he will do the same with you and a lot more

spirits lots
LotusLady
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Azazel and Hecate
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: LotusLouvena

fundude53 wrote:dont worry you wont regret getting your new pall be respectful treat him with love and he will do the same with you and a lot more

Let me know how it goes :) you have a lover for life, thats how I see it!

Anyways I just discovered this awesome board and I was wondering if you could send me a discrete personal message pointing to where you made your awesome purchase? I have been looking for something similar (for professional stuff) for my workings and protection.As a natural witch you cannot have enough of such friends and I would rather entrust it to someone experienced.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

LotusLady wrote: Let me know how it goes :) you have a lover for life, thats how I see it!

Anyways I just discovered this awesome board and I was wondering if you could send me a discrete personal message pointing to where you made your awesome purchase? I have been looking for something similar (for professional stuff) for my workings and protection.As a natural witch you cannot have enough of such friends and I would rather entrust it to someone experienced.
For the original poster, it's here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p710430

Regarding personal message, I believe you won't be able to access that function until you're tenured : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Storm027
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: a storm god
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm having no issues with my succubus. if ur ubi came from a reputable seller ull be fine.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

i know the video that u speak of that lass has been plagued since childhood by one but u should bare in mind that is a wild one that attached itself too her itself ones like that do tend to be a bit more nasty.
the one u got was from a conjurer so it will be a good match for you the conjurer wont just let any old incubie come through too you he will select one that match's your energy and personality and if it ment any ill will towards you the conjurer would have sent it back from whence it came and as part of any binding agreement any spirit/being usally has too agree to no harm too the keeper/companion unless the keeper specifically asks for no rules than in that case u have too trust it. i have a few incubie with no binding rules and i got nothing but good vibes from them so don't worry don't let you mind run away with you. as for the girl in the youtube video i did suggest too her she offers it a proper binding with rules or she should get it banished but that would be a very last resort.

spirits lots

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”