Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragons
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: I really don't know

Zaman7 wrote:From the few sellers' listings I've been reading, elves seem intelligent, knowledgeable, and help their companion to open up to spiritual related matters like realms and the astral.
Of course there are different races of elves, and some might be far more intelligent and have teaching abilities than others.
I think CH offers High elves, not sure. I've seen non-CH sellers with variety of races being offered.
I don't have any elves btw but they seem to fit what you're looking for:)
That is interesting because the first spirits I've been drawn to are Elves especially high Elives I felt attraction there, but I choose to get a reverse adoption and I said I would favor whatever comes through for me and I got a lovely Marid whom I am waiting for now, but that was interesting that you mention Elves and especially high Elves.
Kalfu wrote:What I would personally recommend, is to not put all your eggs in one basket..

Keep a nice variety of different types of spirits for gaining knowledge, because each race of spirit brings something unique to the table. That way, you are exposed to different perspectives as well as different ways of achieving what you are looking for.

Good luck!
That is actually a good intake I should keep that in mind as well for the future
Sacerdothyza wrote:I'll bet on Odin, if you could gain his favor.
I'll definitely look into that..

Return to “Spirit Keeping”