surest
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: Black Magick spells/casters/experiences

Postby surest » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:14 pm

I have a lot of questions based on this topic, hope l will be back to post them........interesting discussion especially for us the newbies.

Esoteric scientist

hujanhujan
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: devas
If I could be anything, I would be...: devas
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: hujan

Postby hujanhujan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:18 am

Hello Magnolia,

I was reading with interest this old thread.

I would like to ask, where can I get more information on the consequences of practicing black magic, both from spell caster and spell requestor?

Or how could I contact you off line as it seems I do not have PM privilege? Thanks a lot.

creepyhollows wrote:Nocturnal - You are certainly entitled to that opinion however every action has a reaction no matter how slight. If you think casting spells however the wind blows without there being any effect even if it is your first spell that is not true and good luck to you when you begin to reap what you sow. Even the very first white magic spell you cast has a reaction. No it may not be the result you were looking for but you cast a spell. Think about that. You cast a spell. You didn't just recite the words of a poem. Words have power especially when formed for the purpose of causing a reaction such as a spell is written.

People brand new to magic have caused a serious reaction in reciting a spell. Those of you who think you can play in black magic without there being any consequence I challenge you to take this offline. Don't recite eBay sellers or eBay listings to me. Instead I want you to contact a professional in black arts and ask them what the consequence is for dabbling in black magic.

We all congregate online but what happens that brings us all here happens offline. We cast offline, you cast your spells (light or dark) offline, so write me and I'll give you some phone numbers to call who have NOTHING to do with online.... or if you prefer I can make you a list of both practitioners and PhDs who have written extensively on the consequences of those unknowingly practicing black magic.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:31 am

hujanhujan wrote:I would like to ask, where can I get more information on the consequences of practicing black magic, both from spell caster and spell requestor?

Or how could I contact you off line as it seems I do not have PM privilege? Thanks a lot.

Since Magnolia is CH owner, you can contact her directly via Helpdesk Ticket at CH Store : )
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/tickets/contact/

One thread that may be related to the question:
topic33152.html

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Blackwidowz
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dont know
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blackwidow

Postby Blackwidowz » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Im excited...Don't throw eggs and popcorn at me on stage...but magnolia and ash really responds on here.... 1ey omg im suchhhh a fan omg the power...they are sooooooo wonderful...sighs...wish i can meet them in person.

Opelia Rendon
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mage!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Opelia Rendon » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:29 am

I am learning, but even from what I can pull from the first page, magic is a force/power that (depending on the user) can be use to shape their destiny or the destinies of others through their will. Black/White arts completely depend on the sole being who is casting it, then the rules of that realm or universe and the general consensus comes in to further classify, the force/power that is being issued.

The reason I say so, is what if someone believed the Black Arts they were performing was White arts, (no one here of course) but if it was their way of life and it was common to them. Magic is a force/power that can be used in anyway should other methods fail or the first step to any situation. I'll be reading more of this thread, but it's insanely long. If this post has nothing to do with this topic, please delete my post.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia
Sterling Angel, Courtwind Angel, Lunar Angel, Bound spirit guide, White Dragon, Gargoyle, Volkh, Brenedi, Thoughtform, Gold Dragon, Gryphon, Chinese Fox, Butterfly Faery, Immortal, Caldrius, Lalinas, Ljornin, Duojna, Genius Loci, Wraith, Ramidreju, 2 Iludras,

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby MadFox45 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:30 pm

I don't really categorise magick... but I do more "black" than "white" really... I won't talk about the type that I recently did... but I do believe it will take a while to come through as i needed a bit more energy to make it happen faster. usually, darker magick tends to need more energy depending on what you're trying to accomplish.

Bluesombre
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver storm

Postby Bluesombre » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:12 am

I know this is an old thread but I thought I'd throw something in here. A quick notation for those who don't know me yet, I've practiced various forms of magic for almost 20 years. I had a very sharp learning curve, faster than probably should have been. I've also seen quite a few things in my time.
Black and white Magick used to be differentiated by how they go about achieving a goal, not so much the intent behind them. Ie, if you have a virus, "black" magic was categorized as a destroying type, so you use it to destroy the virus - but it's still for the intent of good.
However the categories have changed a little over time and probably also more in different regions but any magic used for faster, immediate results are considered darker and possibly why now there is "dark" and "black" categories to better distinguish as they are not the same. White magic will allow a spell to take form over time, allowing things to change so they don't cause anyone pain and chaos in the process. Kind of like a traffic jam - white magic will allow a person to eventually find an off street to where they need to go but takes longer. Black magic puts you in a tank and you just crash through everything to get there, regardless of who gets hurt.
People also ask about "consequences" for doing such things, and karma always comes back. It's impossible to state what consequences one would suffer for what spells because even from user to user, a consequence for doing the same spell will be different.
I have watched some who have not suffered any consequence for a long time but it seems that whenever the "payback" takes longer, it's usually more pronounced.
I know various forms of light, dark and black magic, and as magnolia said a lot of practitioners do. I think it helps to better know how to defend against black magic if you know how it works - but I don't use black magic personally.

-The path we walk is individual to us all. The path I have walked has been excessively steep and dark.

-If you judge a fish by its ability to climb, the fish will believe it is useless when it is you who are stupid.

Return to “Black Magic”