laughed much, taken care of needs much,
and honored wisdom itself, much,
and given wisdom to others much,
and accepted others much
and love their own inner world much,
and always seek the real truth much,
are blessed by
The White Buffalo-Calf Pipe Woman,\Who is fierce when need be,
and always ready to give love and protection when need be.

Caiyros Arlen (Crazy Cloud)

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Bumping this... there are people quoting about spirits & entities that come directly from shows like True Blood & Supernatural.

Hollywood likes to take real, existing entities and bend their abilities or classifications to their story lines. That is all they are, stories.

You have to actually research races & species based on non-Hollywood sources. If a seller or person is trying to sell you on a race of spirit or entity based on what they saw on a television show, it's not factual, it's made for TV.

Please, everyone, please, don't fall for the Hollywood hype because it's NOT REAL, it's a plot line, and it's not what's going to happen when you bring whatever they are selling, trading, or giving you home.
If you accept the Hollywood hype as fact, you can land in a world of hurt when you are keeping spirits or entities. Some are so distorted, you might think you are bringing a cuddly spirit home and find out it is not cuddly, but just the opposite. It can be malicious instead of cuddly. You have to be careful. Research and do your homework before buying anything.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Have a feeling that this needs to be bumped.

And not just limited to Hollywood, but to any work of fiction, e.g. novel, comic, game, etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

Indeed. Bump.

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

Indeed an interesting point, but other people also considers religious texts, like the bible, as fiction.

Everyone lives in their own reality in some point. ("We're the creator of our own reality") The definition what's real and what's not really blurrs in the paranormal/metaphysical. I never experienced the contact to immortals, because I seem to put them off somehow. For me, personally, Immortals don't exist in my form of reality, because I didn't experience them, just read stories about them.
Or Karma. For me Karma is non-existent, because I never saw Karma work for anyone, but for the majority of people Karma exists in some way.
Most people think like this about otherwordly beings. They never experienced contact to them, so for them they don't exist (I hope you get my point)

So to pinpoint what exactly is fact and fiction is pretty hard for every individual. But in terms of people expecting spirits to manifest in full HD and can be physically interacted with, I can only agree :D I guess we're talking here about the CH definition of "fact" and "fiction"

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote: So to pinpoint what exactly is fact and fiction is pretty hard for every individual. But in terms of people expecting spirits to manifest in full HD and can be physically interacted with, I can only agree :D I guess we're talking here about the CH definition of "fact" and "fiction"
I'm thinking of getting something made from Creepy Hollows, a servitor of sorts that will allow spirits, entities, and servitors to manifest in full HD and can be physically interacted with.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

I doubt that this will work, TBH. A servitor is also bound to the physical laws of our realm. Otherwise you can just get a servitor, which materializes infinite amounts of money and you'll never have money problems again :D

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:I doubt that this will work, TBH. A servitor is also bound to the physical laws of our realm. Otherwise you can just get a servitor, which materializes infinite amounts of money and you'll never have money problems again :D
Then again, who knows? They made me a very powerful armor, so I imagine that they can build something like that.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:I doubt that this will work, TBH. A servitor is also bound to the physical laws of our realm. Otherwise you can just get a servitor, which materializes infinite amounts of money and you'll never have money problems again :D
Which is why, a good reason to bump this thread, especially:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p571588
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p574062
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p574292
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Then again, who knows? They made me a very powerful armor, so I imagine that they can build something like that.
CH would know : )
You might want to ask them via HD before ordering, to find out what they can and cannot do.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Messages & Updates”