Shutting out 'dark/black energies' within ourselves?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:Its a consequences of this in my experiences, to sum up what I went through which changed a part of me to become a certain way this is what happened a bit when dealing with certain individuals on the physical: "To rise above monsters, we need to abandon our humanity."
Mm??
Why did you use the quote from anime "Attack on Titan"?
And you do understand the difference between the realities in that anime and the place you live in now, yes?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:Its a consequences of this in my experiences, to sum up what I went through which changed a part of me to become a certain way this is what happened a bit when dealing with certain individuals on the physical: "To rise above monsters, we need to abandon our humanity."
Mm??
And you do understand the difference between the realities in that anime and the place you live in now, yes?
I'm not trying to make any comparisons(Taking the quote out of context), I'm talking about that philosophical concept ugh. Well the other example would be from Nietzsche which is a philosopher I dislike because they promote evil like Herbert Spencer who's even worse to the extent of pure evil. I guess it was indirectly influenced but this experience doesn't have anything to do with fiction, its about the concept as said. Better using an inspired than a quote though because you don't want to give them credit. If I try to never mention Nietszche or Herbert Spencer directly when having knowledge of them it can contribute to keeping them out of people's memories to stop their evil from influencing others.

Willingness or changing aspects of your nature temporarily to do questionable things to deal with bad in the world that pop up, even if you must push beyond boundaries in general.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Mm??
Read the above reply, but so to sum it up.

I don't need to refer to this concept by 'giving credit' to Neitszche in using the original quote that inspired this fictional one. 'We/I' are people who fight 'monsters' in a plural way and its what I do because it is right. Sometimes a situation in life calls for you to resort to your questionable aspect because the ends justify the means.

Incase you didn't see, nowhere did I try to make any comparisons between this reality and another.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:Getting a handle on your temper, and mastering the art of not acting on a negative impulse, is just a normal part of adulting. You needn't suppress any of your normal energies in order to gain mastery over those parts of yourself that you don't want in the driver's seat.
Furthermore to add I never get angry at those who I trust and I know whom we appreciate each other in a relation. I have a very strict rule for myself to not ever be no matter what they do and always try to accept everything. Especially never to any 'light' entities/beings, its just that a part of my visualization aspect could be too used to existing inside the 'combat situation/simulation' state. Trying to anticipate what bad things might happen in order to evade/counter them, as well as decide how to react and those appearing within the mind as a result, but with the cost of that appearing inside the part of you that is used for 'imagining'.
Getting angry is a perfectly normal reaction, and it's normal to get angry even with those who you care about. Just accepting everything they do whatever it might be sounds very unhealthy. I think you are suppressing a lot of your feelings, normal healthy feelings, and you are doing damage to yourself.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

[/quote]
Mm??
And you do understand the difference between the realities in that anime and the place you live in now, yes?[/quote]

I think this is a really big problem in the community these days, it seems there are many who can't see the difference.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:I think this is a really big problem in the community these days, it seems there are many who can't see the difference.
I did not mean to refer to it at all.

I just found it on the comment section of a YouTube video about it and pasted it because I saw it as an alternative way since I did not want to credit Nietzsche(I hate some of his writings) or spread his bad influence by using his version of a quote that talks about 'People who fight plural monsters'.

As I feared that reply would derail the thread by narrowing everything down to this one thing. Despite the fact I don't even officially watch it except seeing a few videos and having a friend I know who does. Why make such a big deal over one quote which doesn't sound invalid?

What I did think about when typing this was 'revenge fiction' sometimes though like the movie Inglourious Besterds in the Theatre Scene. But still this post was not related to that.
Aurum wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:Getting a handle on your temper, and mastering the art of not acting on a negative impulse, is just a normal part of adulting. You needn't suppress any of your normal energies in order to gain mastery over those parts of yourself that you don't want in the driver's seat.
Furthermore to add I never get angry at those who I trust and I know whom we appreciate each other in a relation. I have a very strict rule for myself to not ever be no matter what they do and always try to accept everything. Especially never to any 'light' entities/beings, its just that a part of my visualization aspect could be too used to existing inside the 'combat situation/simulation' state. Trying to anticipate what bad things might happen in order to evade/counter them, as well as decide how to react and those appearing within the mind as a result, but with the cost of that appearing inside the part of you that is used for 'imagining'.
Getting angry is a perfectly normal reaction, and it's normal to get angry even with those who you care about. Just accepting everything they do whatever it might be sounds very unhealthy. I think you are suppressing a lot of your feelings, normal healthy feelings, and you are doing damage to yourself.
I don't ever get angry at them but I also don't want to risk upsetting or accidentally 'hurting' anybody however, and my end goal would be to move my frequency up to that of whatever it is people call 'light beings' or entities because of how noble their ways are. I want to become like them, get 'reborn' into where they are after this life concludes and look after or help the innocent people of this world from there if possible?

Normally I only get 'angry' at those who have caused me harm or disrupted my harmony. I generally need a reason to do so, and when there is one I could even act like a 'wraith' in response/temperament then.

Kalfu
new here
new here

ServantofJustice wrote:..'We/I' are people who fight 'monsters' in a plural way and its what I do because it is right. Sometimes a situation in life calls for you to resort to your questionable aspect because the ends justify the means.

Incase you didn't see, nowhere did I try to make any comparisons between this reality and another.
How do you define a 'monster'? What facts have you been presented with, to be absolutely certain these 'monsters' deserve your negative attention? What (or who) makes you 'right' to fight them?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:I'm not trying to make any comparisons(Taking the quote out of context), I'm talking about that philosophical concept ugh.
Well, that's what using quotes found somewhere is: who said it, what they actually mean, why they were said in the first place, as well as whether they're relatable to the context of the current topic. Else, it's a potential misuse, e.g. Tokumitsu's review on the phrase "Do what you love, love what you do."

ServantofJustice wrote:Well the other example would be from Nietzsche which is a philosopher I dislike because they promote evil like Herbert Spencer who's even worse to the extent of pure evil.
Whaat?? Nietzsche promoted evil??? I thought he promoted Beyond Good and Evil (pun intended : P)

But which part of his view that made you hate him? Or at least which reference did you use to ensure that he was promoting evil?
Because this is interesting; you dislike him, but you found some of his quotes in line with your perspective : )

ServantofJustice wrote:I don't ever get angry at them but I also don't want to risk upsetting or accidentally 'hurting' anybody...
This is pretty much the reason why L2R's advice is valid, in my opinion:
Kalfu wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:..'We/I' are people who fight 'monsters' in a plural way and its what I do because it is right. Sometimes a situation in life calls for you to resort to your questionable aspect because the ends justify the means.
How do you define a 'monster'? What facts have you been presented with, to be absolutely certain these 'monsters' deserve your negative attention? What (or who) makes you 'right' to fight them?
These are good questions : )
But I'm also interested in the following:
Who are the 'we' whom you mentioned?
And who are these 'monsters' whom you and, whoever 'we' are, are fighting? Terrorists, criminals, etc? Or enemy soldiers from some countries?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

The same suggestions apply no matter which unwanted roads you catch your mind going down. We build up mental habits the same way we build up physical habits, and we break/change them the same way. "I realize my mind wants to start dwelling on X, but that coping strategy doesn't suit me anymore. Therefore, I will deliberately direct my thoughts to Y instead, as that's a better mental place to be."

Do that often enough, and your thoughts will eventually go to Y instead of X without your having to steer them there.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote: Whaat?? Nietzsche promoted evil??? I thought he promoted Beyond Good and Evil (pun intended : P)

But which part of his view that made you hate him? Or at least which reference did you use to ensure that he was promoting evil?
Because this is interesting; you dislike him, but you found some of his quotes in line with your perspective : )
I'd like to know the answer to this too. I agree.. very interesting.
Kalfu wrote: How do you define a 'monster'? What facts have you been presented with, to be absolutely certain these 'monsters' deserve your negative attention? What (or who) makes you 'right' to fight them?
darkwing wrote:Who are the 'we' whom you mentioned?
And who are these 'monsters' whom you and, whoever 'we' are, are fighting? Terrorists, criminals, etc? Or enemy soldiers from some countries?
And all of this. ^
Do you think Nietzsche is a monster, for instance?

Return to “Paranormal Energy”