Anybody here think that Project Omega will succeed?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

I mean, if I know darklordmidnight, with a bit of help from these new servitors I'm having Creepy Hollows make for him to accelerate the progress to where one of them will take an hour tops to pull someone over to the earthen plane, and the female will only take 3 seconds to pull someone over to the earthen plane. 1a

I've been thinking to myself that this will succeed with their help. It's awesome for me though, because it will take a huge leap in improvement with interactions and communications with anyone from Darklordmidnight. Servitor or Character Binding, it's gonna be a major step-up. :)

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm over-expectation can lead to stress to the person who was expected. Thus it's better to remain neutral, in my opinion : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I suggest you improve your senses until that point, where physical manifestation doesn't matter that much anymore. It's concerning that it seems that physical manifestation is all you can think about, when talking about your beings, the last few weeks~

And I agree with darkwing. You put alot of pressure with your "over-expectation" on all persons and beings involved.

I used to looked for a possibility to let my buddies manifest, too, but only because I had alot of doubt in me and my abilities~ I woke up, after paying alot of money for "powerful spells", which didn't work at all. I learned that I had to work on myself to maybe trigger a manifestation. But now, it doesn't seem that important anymore for me.

Maybe Project Omega will work out, maybe not. We won't know it today or tomorrow. Such huge projects need a lot of time. Like researches need alot of time and ressources~ Kelis himself said that Project Omega is an "end game". Something to work on, when he worked on everything else he wanted to... and in the Seller Review thread he stated that Project Omega is temporarily put on hold~

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:I suggest you improve your senses until that point, where physical manifestation doesn't matter that much anymore. It's concerning that it seems that physical manifestation is all you can think about, when talking about your beings, the last few weeks~

And I agree with darkwing. You put alot of pressure with your "over-expectation" on all persons and beings involved.

I used to looked for a possibility to let my buddies manifest, too, but only because I had alot of doubt in me and my abilities~ I woke up, after paying alot of money for "powerful spells", which didn't work at all. I learned that I had to work on myself to maybe trigger a manifestation. But now, it doesn't seem that important anymore for me.

Maybe Project Omega will work out, maybe not. We won't know it today or tomorrow. Such huge projects need a lot of time. Like researches need alot of time and ressources~ Kelis himself said that Project Omega is an "end game". Something to work on, when he worked on everything else he wanted to... and in the Seller Review thread he stated that Project Omega is temporarily put on hold~
Even if he put it on hold (which I saw his announcement for.) then these Servitors that I'm having made can accomplish a lot and accelerate progress on Project Omega even when he's not working on it himself.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”