Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Seems like she does not like the label much, but then again, who can blame her?
I think ubis are the most misunderstood beings out there, yet they can be the most powerful in how they interact with us.

I've been with my ubis for 2 and a half years now. I'd reckon 99% of what you read about succubi on the internet to be BS.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Seems like she does not like the label much, but then again, who can blame her?
I think ubis are the most misunderstood beings out there, yet they can be the most powerful in how they interact with us.

I've been with my ubis for 2 and a half years now. I'd reckon 99% of what you read about succubi on the internet to be BS.
Yeah. It seems to be that way too, if I had to thoroughly research what Succubi really are and what they can do, then I'd ask my Succubus known as Morrigan Aensland. She'd probably be surprisingly knowledgeable about the whole species.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

I honestly don't know where my relationship with my Ubi will go, but that's the fun part about it. We will figure things out together, over time. I can say that I like to stay open minded, without holding any expectations. What I do know, is trust has already been established with him (on my side). I want things to just happen naturally, whatever that may be. Right now, I'm just enjoying each moment I get with him and taking it one day at a time. I think that's realistic. ;)

Teejmitch25
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit guide
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spirit guide
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tyrion

So I am a novice practitioner of Druidism and I connected with my succubus a couple weeks ago and it was a very powerful experience but as of recent our connection has been significantly weaker and I’m aware that it’s normal for that to happen but what I’m wondering is how I should go about building this relationship up so that I’m feeling her presence regularly where do I go from here essentially is what I’m asking any advice would be very much welcomed

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”