Sick of terrorism? How about THIS for a Spirit Task?

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Has everyone heard about the threat to the UK?? Since the Manchester attack that killed and hurt so many people, the warning is now at the highest level ~ that more attacks are imminent! 1e

It's so scary, I've my protective spirits checking the area ~ I pray that everyone is safe! 1hg

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Big prayers for Manchester, and also for the authorities to stamp out the network that spawned the atrocity on Monday.

What kind of soulless monster thinks murdering little kids is something desirable to do? What a disgrace to the human species some so-called people are.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Zarine
neophyte
neophyte

It really is crazy ~ I don't know what goes through their minds.. They are just so cruel and absolutely heartless monsters, killing anyone, no matter their age!

I hope and pray that they will be stopped soon, and that protection will be around everyone who crosses their paths!

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

They need to be wiped off this planet, plane and any planes that involves earthly interaction. Tired of this crap. It would be nice if Allah should come around and slap the stupid out of them.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Lacuna
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lacuna
Zodiac:

I was told by a lady I used to live with, who worked very closely with the Light, that this year would be the year that brings balance back to our world. Hopefully, this is an imbalance that will be righted, though given that more and more people are dying out there, I am wondering whether the imbalance is that there are too many people being born and not enough passing on.

Wishing everyone safety and protection, I fear this'll only get worse.

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

What an ugly week for terror. There wasn't just the atrocity last night in London. Suicide bombers also struck in Afghanistan, though we didn't see a lot about that on our news.

I am so sick and disgusted with the things my species does to itself.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Zarine
neophyte
neophyte

Yes, I feel so disgusted too, there's just so much horror facing so many people! It's crazy, and horrifying!

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

chemseraph wrote:I was told by a lady I used to live with, who worked very closely with the Light, that this year would be the year that brings balance back to our world. Hopefully, this is an imbalance that will be righted, though given that more and more people are dying out there, I am wondering whether the imbalance is that there are too many people being born and not enough passing on.

Wishing everyone safety and protection, I fear this'll only get worse.
I follow the light or try to do it as much as I can and I see heaps of 'darkness' in the world? It needs to be shifted by abolishing the current ways of life that promoted 'dog-eat-dog' competition.

Unfortunately now we are getting close to a catastrophic war, the current administration of the US very strongly believes now that it can win a conventional and nuclear war against China according to a recent article I saw.
Likes2Read wrote:What an ugly week for terror. There wasn't just the atrocity last night in London. Suicide bombers also struck in Afghanistan, though we didn't see a lot about that on our news.

I am so sick and disgusted with the things my species does to itself.
Just wanted to say, any thoughts on the threat of WW3? How will it affect everything if/when it occurs?

Return to “Spirit Tasking”