Creating a Constant Absorption Vessel to Clear Away Unwanted Energies from Your Home

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Creating a Constant Absorption Vessel to Clear Away Unwanted Energies from Your Home

Postby lori67k » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:11 pm

There are actually 2 suggestions here and work very well to clearing old, left over energies, as well as repel unwanted spirits from your home and environment

Enjoy 1ey

One of the useful tools I use to help maintain a positive energetic environment is to take a small dish (like a bowl) and fill it halfway with rice, then place the dish with rice anywhere in your home you feel the most activity or negative stagnant energy tends to build up in your home, and leave there for 1 month; afterward, toss the rice outside then refill your dish for the following month, and the next and so on; this creates a constant absorption vessel for all negative/stagnant, built up, left over energies to be absorbed into the rice, clearing your home; it will also help to repel unwanted spirits from your home as well. I leave mine on my alter and when I toss out the rice, I give thanks (this a simple ‘thank you) for the energies being safely absorbed and ushered out of my home and environment

You can also do this with water, by filling a glass or vase (clear glass works best) and leaving it overnight in your windowsill. This too will collect all stagnant and negative energy in your home and environment, then in the morning, pour it down the sink while giving thanks; a simple thank you will do

If anyone has an issue with the idea of saying ‘thank you’ upon fulfilling the end of each ritual, allow me to explain….

Through the act of saying ‘thank you’ you are releasing any attachments you may have developed as a result of these unwanted lingering energies; this often happens without us even being aware that attachments exist, typically because we come to expect certain things as normal even when they don’t particularly feel good and as a result, we form attachments. Giving thanks upon emptying the containers is more for you than your actually thanking the spirits and/or energies for leaving, though that isn't a bad thing, because that too is helping to release those energies and preventing them from returning, but in the end, showing gratitude, only helps to promote wellness and more positive energy to flow to you and into your life and while it is not mandatory to give thanks, it is a healthy way to release those old energies and invite new ones that will support you in a more positive way

Many Blessings 1ht

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

Return to “lori67k”