It's 8:37 AM And woke up from a nightmare?? Was this my succubus?

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi everyone,

I went to bed at 02:00 AM, had some good dreams, but at the end I had a strange experience... I was laying in bed and when I wanted to get up, I couldn't move...! I tried several times in my dreams to get up. I felt some hairy arms with claws, like demon arms... I was like: "Let go of my body!! I'm trying to get up, but I was still being held back in place, this all happened in my bedroom. And as I type this message I get goosebumps and chills all over my body, I can feel the presence of my succubus.

What is she trying to make clear? Because now it's 08:37 AM and I can't sleep anymore, I don't want to end in that same sh*t again lol. When I have a nightmare and I go back to sleep I end up in the same nightmare, back in the same "scene" LOL. Like a movie that you put on pause or something. Was it her? As a manifestation? When I finally woke up, I immediately said: "Ok, what was this sh*t all about?" Like why did you do this to me? I'm really annoyed right now. And the fact that I can't hear anything form her makes it even more frustrating. What is she trying to tell me? Or was this her way to wake me up?

I really want to sleep some more but I refuse to go back to sleep. Ah well, I think i'm going to study...

I hope this won't happen again, because this really really annoys me, I already said that to her. It's unfortunate that I can't hear her yet : (((((

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Dark beings during bonding, you will get some nightmare dream for 1 month. This happen because energy synchronizing.

ImageImage
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Do you have protection in place? Getting a spirit without protection can make the unbounds around you more active. Because you have acknowledged the existence of spirits and your are opening up. Thus you should have protection in your place. Read The Beginning part of this article:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
While Ubis do cause sleep paralysis, I doubt a properly bound succubus, especially by CH would do this to you. You need to investigate this.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

sounds like you just has plain ols simple sleep paralysis dont worry about it although it mite have been scary for ya its just like being in a good horror movie it always passes just enjoy the experiences when they happen

spirits lots
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote:Do you have protection in place? Getting a spirit without protection can make the unbounds around you more active. Because you have acknowledged the existence of spirits and your are opening up. Thus you should have protection in your place. Read The Beginning part of this article:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
While Ubis do cause sleep paralysis, I doubt a properly bound succubus, especially by CH would do this to you. You need to investigate this.
Yeah well, the thing is I really don't know how to investigate this lol. I'm like a blind person in a paranormal world. This just happened one time. When I went back to sleep, I slept 3 hours straight without nightmares and stuff. :P Even if there are more spirits around I can't distinguish between my succubus or an other entity/spirit. I'm able to sense them tough, I get these goosebumps/chills from top to bottom. Usually in the evening and night I have activity, but also during the day several times. But at night stronger and more frequent.

I think it's my succubus, so I asked her to ease into things you know. I have to adjust I know that, but I hope she will take it slowly :P I also told her that she must do it if it needs to be done in order for properly binding.

- Albert Einstein
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:sounds like you just has plain ols simple sleep paralysis dont worry about it although it mite have been scary for ya its just like being in a good horror movie it always passes just enjoy the experiences when they happen
Yeah it's not so scary anymore I think. Only the sleep paralysis occured in my dream, and I'm not able to do lucid dreaming yet so I was fighting against it lol. I don't have control over my actions while dreaming, I want enjoy it but that will take some time I think :D

- Albert Einstein

Return to “Dark Arts”