Instant Cleansing Wall of Protection Ritual – Perfect for Those Undergoing Random Spiritual Attacks

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Instant Cleansing Wall of Protection Ritual – Perfect for Those Undergoing Random Spiritual Attacks

Postby lori67k » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:50 pm

This is a really simple ritual and requires minimal ingredients and tools; 3 to be exact… and will bring you, your environment instant cleansing and a powerful wall of protection

I created this ritual around 6 years ago, after years of being spiritually attacked every time I went to bed, getting punched in the gut or sensations of explosions in my head; it was a scary situation and most times, I feared even going to bed at all; but this has helped me immensely and I rarely, if ever, have the need to use it anymore but always keep a bottle of it on hand, just in case

What You’ll Need:

SEA SALT (or Himalayan salt) Sea salt is often easier to get a hold of and generally cost 1.00 (usd) or less to buy; If you live in the US with a Dollar Tree near by, for a 26oz container, it only costs 1.00

WATER – regular tap water is just fine, but if you desire to, distilled water is the perfect substitute

SPRAY BOTTLE

Mix roughly about ¼ (or less so as not to clog your spray bottle) SEA SALT with WATER (fill as close to the top as possible, leaving room enough to shake mixture) into your SPRAY BOTTLE
Shake and mix well then spray this solution anywhere you feel you are most vulnerable to attacks. If you are often visited by unbounds who arrive without your permission and/or then refuses to leave, this will work on them too. I typically spray around and under my bed but you can take this a step further by spraying in every corner of your home; closets and cupboards too and even spray the solution over the top of your body by lifting the bottle over your head as far as your arms can stretch then spray a few bursts over you allowing the mist to fall over your head and body lightly. You do not need to recite anything, just simply spray the areas you feel the most uncomfortable in and it will work

This works every time for me; I hope it helps you too

Before ending this Blog, I’ve also uploaded 3 wonderfully powerful tools that you are more than welcome to download that will also assist in bringing you more protection, both on the immediate side and a more long term, permanent side

There are 3 files in the folder:

1 Banishing tool (pdf) For those difficult to remove malicious beings
2 AA Michael Protection Prayer (pdf) to be recited 3 times per each sessions (takes only 3-5 minutes)
3 Entity Removal Tool (mp3) Works for all types of beings, demons, reptilians, discarnates (unbounds) and can be played whenever you feel you need the extra protection and works on those difficult to remove and banish entities and spirits, it will also thoroughly cleanse you and your space too.

Here’s the link to the folder, containing the above files
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B13fi0G50AK-VF95dUNFZXZIWms

Enjoy 1s

Many blessings 1ht

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Instant Cleansing Wall of Protection Ritual – Perfect for Those Undergoing Random Spiritual Attacks

Postby Angelsmile » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:32 pm

1ak 1ht
Thank you so much xx

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Re: Instant Cleansing Wall of Protection Ritual – Perfect for Those Undergoing Random Spiritual Attacks

Postby lori67k » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:25 pm

my pleasure :)

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

Return to “lori67k”