On the 'Light DA/Grey Arts'?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is for not only spells but also about beings or anything else who are in this 'category'. I would like to know more about the 'Light Dark Arts' if possible and where to find out more? You know DA beings and spells that utilize what is known as 'light' energies?

You know the same thing that something such as a 'Sword of Light' would be classified as and those sort of things or concepts such as 'light warriors'.

Somebody mentioned to me that there even exist beings such as 'Demons who use/follow Light'?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Those spells and beings which emanate light through the Dark Arts spectrum fall under a few different categories as such. You have those whose very nature from conception leaned toward this, you have those of DA who choose 'light' actions or behaviors or practices, those who must become involved in 'light' sources for accomplishment of a purpose.. and we have the further consideration of how 'light' is defined or how it is harnessed by each individual 'DA' force.
Typically when you read someone mention here that an energy is on the lighter side of the DA spectrum it is used to convey that they are more manageable to work with or will generally lean in their actions 'toward good' or 'positivity' without deviating from a core, DA vibration.

However if we step beyond this into a broader consideration, there are many pure and individualistic manifestations of light energy within darkness such as -
enlightenment (wisdom--illumination), divine (dark divine or demonic divine for instance), benevolent (light or kind-hearted), justice (the light of lawful resolution), neutrality (light and dark made equal, balance), liberation (ascension from various 'dark' places or underworlds), healing (medicine to match the illness), and sacred light in it's many facets (mystic light, the mysterious, ancient or primal force of light which is undefined by the qualities of nature previously noted). All of these currents can relate themselves through DA spells or beings.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Those spells and beings which emanate light through the Dark Arts spectrum fall under a few different categories as such. You have those whose very nature from conception leaned toward this, you have those of DA who choose 'light' actions or behaviors or practices, those who must become involved in 'light' sources for accomplishment of a purpose.. and we have the further consideration of how 'light' is defined or how it is harnessed by each individual 'DA' force.
Typically when you read someone mention here that an energy is on the lighter side of the DA spectrum it is used to convey that they are more manageable to work with or will generally lean in their actions 'toward good' or 'positivity' without deviating from a core, DA vibration.

However if we step beyond this into a broader consideration, there are many pure and individualistic manifestations of light energy within darkness such as -
enlightenment (wisdom--illumination), divine (dark divine or demonic divine for instance), benevolent (light or kind-hearted), justice (the light of lawful resolution), neutrality (light and dark made equal, balance), liberation (ascension from various 'dark' places or underworlds), healing (medicine to match the illness), and sacred light in it's many facets (mystic light, the mysterious, ancient or primal force of light which is undefined by the qualities of nature previously noted). All of these currents can relate themselves through DA spells or beings.
Got actively chosen by 'Cronus' I suppose but was widely worshipped by the Romans as 'Saturn' for the golden age which they once ruled over. Wonder if they would classify as being somewhere at the peak of 'Light Grey Arts/DA' from what I have read, 'treats' listed were moon and sunlight because of some kind of energy given.

A governor of a set of Isles in 'paradise' within the Hellenic afterlife, was their position given by Zeus after release from Tartarus. The 'eating' part in mythology if that part is true was not done for 'fun' or no reason at all, but with a specific goal(purpose) to preserve rule/governance and protect themselves.

Return to “Dark Arts”