venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

LET'S BE REALISTIC. BECAUSE I KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS & THEY'RE TOTALLY ON BOARD WITH THE WHOLE THING. WHICH IS FINE, TO EACH HIS OWN, BUT EXPECTATIONS ARE SOMETHING THAT HAS BE REALIZED OTHERWISE YOU'RE GOING TO BE LET DOWN.

ANY BEINGS FROM THE SPIRITUAL OR ASTRAL REALM AREN'T GOING TO REPLACE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR OWN KIND ON EARTH. THERE ARE DEFINITE LIMITATIONS TO WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WITH A SPIRITUAL OR ASTRAL MARRIAGE AS OPPOSED TO AN ACTUAL MARRIAGE WITH ANOTHER HUMAN.

AS MUCH & AS OFTEN AS YOU MIGHT FEEL THEIR PRESENCE AND AS MUCH & AS OFTEN AS THEY COMMUNICATE WITH YOU IT'S NOT THE SAME. IF YOU'RE WILLING TO OWN UP & BE REALISTIC WITH THOSE LIMITATIONS THEN YOU CAN MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION.

YOU NEED TO ALSO SET BOUNDARIES. WHAT IF YOU ENTER INTO ONE OF THESE MARRIAGES & THEN YOU MEET SOMEONE ON EARTH WHO YOU WANT TO BE WITH. WHAT'S THE DEAL? WHAT'S THE PLAN? WHAT TERMS ARE THERE? SAME FOR ANYONE WHO MARRIES A LIVING ENTITY ON THE ASTRAL REALM. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY FIND SOMEONE?

NO JUDGMENT HERE - JUST BE REALISTIC & BE OPEN ABOUT WHAT'S REALLY POSSIBLE & WHAT TERMS YOU AGREE TO.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ASH-MDA wrote:LET'S BE REALISTIC. BECAUSE I KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS & THEY'RE TOTALLY ON BOARD WITH THE WHOLE THING. WHICH IS FINE, TO EACH HIS OWN, BUT EXPECTATIONS ARE SOMETHING THAT HAS BE REALIZED OTHERWISE YOU'RE GOING TO BE LET DOWN.

ANY BEINGS FROM THE SPIRITUAL OR ASTRAL REALM AREN'T GOING TO REPLACE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR OWN KIND ON EARTH. THERE ARE DEFINITE LIMITATIONS TO WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WITH A SPIRITUAL OR ASTRAL MARRIAGE AS OPPOSED TO AN ACTUAL MARRIAGE WITH ANOTHER HUMAN.

AS MUCH & AS OFTEN AS YOU MIGHT FEEL THEIR PRESENCE AND AS MUCH & AS OFTEN AS THEY COMMUNICATE WITH YOU IT'S NOT THE SAME. IF YOU'RE WILLING TO OWN UP & BE REALISTIC WITH THOSE LIMITATIONS THEN YOU CAN MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION.

YOU NEED TO ALSO SET BOUNDARIES. WHAT IF YOU ENTER INTO ONE OF THESE MARRIAGES & THEN YOU MEET SOMEONE ON EARTH WHO YOU WANT TO BE WITH. WHAT'S THE DEAL? WHAT'S THE PLAN? WHAT TERMS ARE THERE? SAME FOR ANYONE WHO MARRIES A LIVING ENTITY ON THE ASTRAL REALM. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY FIND SOMEONE?

NO JUDGMENT HERE - JUST BE REALISTIC & BE OPEN ABOUT WHAT'S REALLY POSSIBLE & WHAT TERMS YOU AGREE TO.

I know you're not judging and just putting in your two bobs... but you have got my mind thinking... "what happens when they do find someone?" thats something to really think about... and hopefully will come to an answer soon with. The terms given to me when I found the entity was that human relationships were ok if I chose to have one... as long as I didn't try to be with another entity who isn't human. I believe we are connected in a past life... but I haven't received the things needed to communicate yet. I'm still unsure of his name.... but his description seemed familiar and I was being called pretty strongly.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

THE KEY TO ANY GOOD RELATIONSHIP IS COMMUNICATION. NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP IT IS. SO GET CRACKIN' ON THE TALKIN' & SEE HOW YOU BOTH FEEL ABOUT IT.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Same "problem" with human marriage. Someone with low self esteem would ask the same question: "What if he/she founds someone, who's better than me?". (old me would agree) Some humans will break up a fulfilling relationship as soon as they find a more attractive/richer partner. These beings exists in physical and astral form.
When I talk about spiritual marriage I don't talk about the christian definition of marriage (man+women; monogamic for ever). I talk about a spiritual marriage, which is "additional" to a physical one. In my experience 'the marriage', as a ritual, deepens the bond between being+ hooman, like a powerful binding. Most beings understand that we have physical cravings and need a physical partner, so there's nothing wrong with it :) (and if they would be jealous...I wouldn't want a relationship at all...I'm not really a big fan of jealousy) I'm loyal in the physical, mostly because I don't really care about other people, except my bf, but he is ok with me having these "relationships in my head" :,D
Like I said...I draw a clear line between physical and paranormal, I really enjoy the time I spend with my spiritual partners, but they know ,as much as I admire and love them, I'm a physical being and "life-stuff" comes first. When I die, this changes, but until then, I have to fulfill my duty of being a productive member of human society :x

Grandma Hazel
new here
new here

What you’ve written is true, fundude53. I was once involved in this way with a spirit, by accident on my part. I'm married, have been for many years, with children and now grandchildren. This was in 2009. We have many, many spirits that live in our home. There is also a spirit portal here. That’s another story in itself. Some of you might know me (Grandma Hazels House) and have seen pictures of what's it's like here. I know more spirits than I could possibly count, but there was one in 2009 that became extremely attracted to me.

I have 35+ years of paranormal investigation experience, I’m part of a team of 12 well trained investigators and we’ve “seen it all,” as people like to say. But we had never seen anything like this.

This is all true, and these events lead to two partial exorcisms and one full exorcism in our home performed by the Catholic Church, under the authority of the Archdiocese of Atlanta. We are Christian, but not Catholic, and they are very picking about helping non-Catholics, and also very careful when it comes to situations like the one we had at that time. So, it took a while for them to decide whether or not they wanted to get involved. But after a few months, several interviews with various priest and lay people, psychological tests for all members of our family that were currently living in our home, to make sure it wasn't our imagination and that we weren't crazy, and finally our promise that we would not name names after they visited our home, such as the priests' names, what they were coming to our home for, etc., they came to our home.

After about 6 months the Catholic Church came with two Priests, one which had extensive experience with demonology and had lived in Africa for several years conducting exorcisms there, and the other Priest was his backup and handed him the things he needed. Also, 3 lay people came with them. This was the real deal. Not a depiction in a movie, a real life exorcism of our home. Complete with thurible incense burners hanging from chains, swinging as sage smoke billowed out, closet doors and cabinets being opened (just in case he was hiding there, or maybe had a few friends around) while prayers were prayed against what we had learned was a demon, the reciting of the bible verses almost to the level of being shouted, and more. Well, this spirit/demon that had decided it was married to me without my knowledge, and didn't like the fact that we had brought priests into my home, created the most awful stench in my living room that I’d ever smelled. This exorcism continued for about an hour, until we could not feel the demon’s presence anymore. But it came back about 3 days later. We went through two more exorcisms over the next year, and both drove it away. But it came back again a few days later. They didn’t work. We couldn’t figure out why, neither could the Priests or the Catholic Church, so after a couple more months they said they wouldn’t be able to help us anymore. Wonderful. It was still in our home, it was even more pissed because of what we had done, and we were back where we started.

Theirs is a good end to this, or most likely I wouldn’t be telling my story, :~) but first here’s how it all started:

One morning I was surfing eBay, looking at some rings (Grandpa Hazel had recently said that he’d like to buy me a ring) and I heard in my mind (this spirit speaks telepathically) "The rings are beautiful. If you were to give me a gift which one would it be?" Well, for about 6 months this spirit had given me the experiences of scents of various colognes, incense, roses, flowers, amazing EVP’s and many wonderful pictures, had spoken the most sweet and lovely things to me, telepathically and “audibly”, which is a very rare occurrence, and I’d had beautiful dreams of seeing this spirit and speaking with it; all happy and wonderful things.

So, I thought to myself well, “he's just a spirit friend, I have many, and he’s been so sweet to me…” so I said, "I would give you this one," and pointed to the ring. It was a beautiful 14K Gold ring with a thick band and a heart diamond solitaire, probably 3 carats.

I thought no more about it. I was only on my first cup of coffee, half awake, no big deal, I know many spirits. Heh, I made him feel good. Cool.

But within two days I was having sexual dreams in which I was more victim than sexual partner. Then I began to feel touches on my body when I was in bed; the covers actually moved, it felt like something was crawling on my legs, my face was stroked, I was actually kissed, I could feel his lips and everything. Soon, I began to feel him around me 24/7. Watching, constantly speaking to me in my head. Many times I could see a shimmering mist the size of a large man to my right, left, in front of me; he seemed to follow me everywhere. And the constant telepathic talking was really getting to me.

Then one night I was raped. I don't remember anything about it, but when I woke that morning I was so sore in every place, especially those places, and I was actually burning down there. It was bad. I hurt all over. I had bruises on my legs and upper arms, as well as a couple of scratches. I didn't feel like myself anymore and I didn't know what to do. Grandpa Hazel had gotten so angry about what was happening (he’s 6’ 3” 220lbs and can be very intimidating) that he’d been staying up at night, for several weeks, 12 gauge in his lap, getting almost no sleep, waiting to see if he could get a hold of this spirit. We thought at the time, “Well, if it can do this, then surely it must take a physical form at some point, right? Otherwise, how had it done this? The bruises and scratches? How?”

One day, maybe a month or so after this, I was lying in bed one night and suddenly I heard in my mind, "You’re married to him. Divorce him."

I thought, what the crap? First of all, who just said that to me, and how am I married to him? I didn’t agree to marry a spirit. Then I remembered the ring. The ring he asked about that was only an image on my computer, nothing you could put your hands on. But then I thought about what I had said to him; that I would give him that ring as a gift.

Oh crap, it was real to him! To him the ring symbolized marriage. But he didn’t tell me that. He tricked me. He lied to me. Me, a paranormal investigator that had seen things that would cause most people to run out of a haunted place screaming like a little girl, had been fooled. I felt so stupid.

The next morning I went through my bible, looking for any reference to this type of situation. I found several in Genesis, as well as other books in the Old Testament. I wrote everything down. Then I went online and checked to see if there were special prayers, or something else I could find that had to do with divorcing a spirit; anything about Spirit Marriage. I found what I was looking for later that day. I won’t post it here, but it was exactly what I needed.

Later that night I prayed the prayer and meant every word. I told God I didn’t know, that I had no idea that I was married, that I didn’t know that kind of thing was real, that I didn’t think that the ring meant anything, that I was tricked and lied to, that I was sorry and please, I really need your help.

Then I remember felling the demon near my bed and I said, “Everything that has to do with this you and this marriage be burned with fire. And I want you to die.”

Then I went to sleep. I dreamed that I was sitting on a bench next to the left wall of a large room. In front of me and a little to my left was what looked like a large judge’s bench. But it was about 8’ or 9’ feet tall. But more importantly there was a creature about 15 feet in front of me standing in front of the judge’s bench. It was about 9’ or 10’ feet tall, with hooves for feet, its legs looked like the legs of a goat, and it was hairy on most of its body. I couldn’t see it face, and I couldn’t see the person or creature that was the judge, but the demon that I was married to was arguing its case, and not very successfully. The dream was short. I woke just a little after the dream.

I will never forget this. When I woke I sat on the edge of the bed thinking about the dream and I looked down to put on my house socks, (very warm and fluffy, I love those socks!) and my house shoes. Both my shoes were pointed toe to toe, and so were my socks. Neatly arranged like that, pointed directly at each other. I knew at that moment that I was divorced from the demon. I don’t know who or what arranged my socks and shoes, and I really don’t care. He continued to try to get me back, in the sweet way he had first acted toward me, but it couldn’t do any of the things it had been doing. And over a year or two it stopped trying completely.

If anyone is thinking about a spirit marriage, or a spirit fling, I hope you’ll reconsider. It’s not marriage, its sexual slavery. You will get hurt, you will get raped, man or woman, they don’t care, you will be very depressed, and it will try to drive away every person you love, every person that you’re close to, in order to get you to itself. I hope I’ve helped someone. Thank you for reading.

Blessings,
Grandma Hazel

ruis2002
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves of any race
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I wonder if I have a spirit marriage with an unbound spirit? (Not with one I ordered from CH). There has been some kind of spirit around me for several years now. Usually, it's a very comforting presence to me. It hasn't tried to rape me or anything like that. Usually, when I'm feeling very emotionally stressed, it will simply come to me and put its arms around me, which I can feel physically even if I can't see the spirit. Also, it has sat beside me on the sofa before, which was very pleasant. I felt feelings of love emanating from the spirit. I don't mind its presence, but I'm very single and have had many years of difficulty finding even a boyfriend to stick around longer than a month or so. I wonder if the spirit is driving men away from me? I need human companionship too. Does CH offer any spirit bindings or spells that can protect keepers from bound or unbound spirits interfering in their human relationships?

I need one of those asap, if they do...

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

ruis2002 wrote:I wonder if I have a spirit marriage with an unbound spirit? (Not with one I ordered from CH). There has been some kind of spirit around me for several years now. Usually, it's a very comforting presence to me. It hasn't tried to rape me or anything like that. Usually, when I'm feeling very emotionally stressed, it will simply come to me and put its arms around me, which I can feel physically even if I can't see the spirit. Also, it has sat beside me on the sofa before, which was very pleasant. I felt feelings of love emanating from the spirit. I don't mind its presence, but I'm very single and have had many years of difficulty finding even a boyfriend to stick around longer than a month or so. I wonder if the spirit is driving men away from me? I need human companionship too. Does CH offer any spirit bindings or spells that can protect keepers from bound or unbound spirits interfering in their human relationships?

I need one of those asap, if they do...
Mmm that's not limited to spiritual marriage. It can be spirit guide, guardian spirit, those from ancestral lineage or past lives, or even just unbounds who are attracted and get attached to you.

There are these threads that might help:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic26635.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic45600.html

And there are several spells in the shop that focus on protection from unbounds, e.g.:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PROTECTI ... ND-PD.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/NO-UNBOU ... -HOME.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-traps.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/50FT-SHI ... ON-PD.html

: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Grandma Hazel wrote:What you’ve written is true, fundude53. I was once involved in this way with a spirit, by accident on my part. I'm married, have been for many years, with children and now grandchildren. This was in 2009. We have many, many spirits that live in our home. There is also a spirit portal here. That’s another story in itself. Some of you might know me (Grandma Hazels House) and have seen pictures of what's it's like here. I know more spirits than I could possibly count, but there was one in 2009 that became extremely attracted to me.

I have 35+ years of paranormal investigation experience, I’m part of a team of 12 well trained investigators and we’ve “seen it all,” as people like to say. But we had never seen anything like this.

This is all true, and these events lead to two partial exorcisms and one full exorcism in our home performed by the Catholic Church, under the authority of the Archdiocese of Atlanta. We are Christian, but not Catholic, and they are very picking about helping non-Catholics, and also very careful when it comes to situations like the one we had at that time. So, it took a while for them to decide whether or not they wanted to get involved. But after a few months, several interviews with various priest and lay people, psychological tests for all members of our family that were currently living in our home, to make sure it wasn't our imagination and that we weren't crazy, and finally our promise that we would not name names after they visited our home, such as the priests' names, what they were coming to our home for, etc., they came to our home.

After about 6 months the Catholic Church came with two Priests, one which had extensive experience with demonology and had lived in Africa for several years conducting exorcisms there, and the other Priest was his backup and handed him the things he needed. Also, 3 lay people came with them. This was the real deal. Not a depiction in a movie, a real life exorcism of our home. Complete with thurible incense burners hanging from chains, swinging as sage smoke billowed out, closet doors and cabinets being opened (just in case he was hiding there, or maybe had a few friends around) while prayers were prayed against what we had learned was a demon, the reciting of the bible verses almost to the level of being shouted, and more. Well, this spirit/demon that had decided it was married to me without my knowledge, and didn't like the fact that we had brought priests into my home, created the most awful stench in my living room that I’d ever smelled. This exorcism continued for about an hour, until we could not feel the demon’s presence anymore. But it came back about 3 days later. We went through two more exorcisms over the next year, and both drove it away. But it came back again a few days later. They didn’t work. We couldn’t figure out why, neither could the Priests or the Catholic Church, so after a couple more months they said they wouldn’t be able to help us anymore. Wonderful. It was still in our home, it was even more pissed because of what we had done, and we were back where we started.

Theirs is a good end to this, or most likely I wouldn’t be telling my story, :~) but first here’s how it all started:

One morning I was surfing eBay, looking at some rings (Grandpa Hazel had recently said that he’d like to buy me a ring) and I heard in my mind (this spirit speaks telepathically) "The rings are beautiful. If you were to give me a gift which one would it be?" Well, for about 6 months this spirit had given me the experiences of scents of various colognes, incense, roses, flowers, amazing EVP’s and many wonderful pictures, had spoken the most sweet and lovely things to me, telepathically and “audibly”, which is a very rare occurrence, and I’d had beautiful dreams of seeing this spirit and speaking with it; all happy and wonderful things.

So, I thought to myself well, “he's just a spirit friend, I have many, and he’s been so sweet to me…” so I said, "I would give you this one," and pointed to the ring. It was a beautiful 14K Gold ring with a thick band and a heart diamond solitaire, probably 3 carats.

I thought no more about it. I was only on my first cup of coffee, half awake, no big deal, I know many spirits. Heh, I made him feel good. Cool.

But within two days I was having sexual dreams in which I was more victim than sexual partner. Then I began to feel touches on my body when I was in bed; the covers actually moved, it felt like something was crawling on my legs, my face was stroked, I was actually kissed, I could feel his lips and everything. Soon, I began to feel him around me 24/7. Watching, constantly speaking to me in my head. Many times I could see a shimmering mist the size of a large man to my right, left, in front of me; he seemed to follow me everywhere. And the constant telepathic talking was really getting to me.

Then one night I was raped. I don't remember anything about it, but when I woke that morning I was so sore in every place, especially those places, and I was actually burning down there. It was bad. I hurt all over. I had bruises on my legs and upper arms, as well as a couple of scratches. I didn't feel like myself anymore and I didn't know what to do. Grandpa Hazel had gotten so angry about what was happening (he’s 6’ 3” 220lbs and can be very intimidating) that he’d been staying up at night, for several weeks, 12 gauge in his lap, getting almost no sleep, waiting to see if he could get a hold of this spirit. We thought at the time, “Well, if it can do this, then surely it must take a physical form at some point, right? Otherwise, how had it done this? The bruises and scratches? How?”

One day, maybe a month or so after this, I was lying in bed one night and suddenly I heard in my mind, "You’re married to him. Divorce him."

I thought, what the crap? First of all, who just said that to me, and how am I married to him? I didn’t agree to marry a spirit. Then I remembered the ring. The ring he asked about that was only an image on my computer, nothing you could put your hands on. But then I thought about what I had said to him; that I would give him that ring as a gift.

Oh crap, it was real to him! To him the ring symbolized marriage. But he didn’t tell me that. He tricked me. He lied to me. Me, a paranormal investigator that had seen things that would cause most people to run out of a haunted place screaming like a little girl, had been fooled. I felt so stupid.

The next morning I went through my bible, looking for any reference to this type of situation. I found several in Genesis, as well as other books in the Old Testament. I wrote everything down. Then I went online and checked to see if there were special prayers, or something else I could find that had to do with divorcing a spirit; anything about Spirit Marriage. I found what I was looking for later that day. I won’t post it here, but it was exactly what I needed.

Later that night I prayed the prayer and meant every word. I told God I didn’t know, that I had no idea that I was married, that I didn’t know that kind of thing was real, that I didn’t think that the ring meant anything, that I was tricked and lied to, that I was sorry and please, I really need your help.

Then I remember felling the demon near my bed and I said, “Everything that has to do with this you and this marriage be burned with fire. And I want you to die.”

Then I went to sleep. I dreamed that I was sitting on a bench next to the left wall of a large room. In front of me and a little to my left was what looked like a large judge’s bench. But it was about 8’ or 9’ feet tall. But more importantly there was a creature about 15 feet in front of me standing in front of the judge’s bench. It was about 9’ or 10’ feet tall, with hooves for feet, its legs looked like the legs of a goat, and it was hairy on most of its body. I couldn’t see it face, and I couldn’t see the person or creature that was the judge, but the demon that I was married to was arguing its case, and not very successfully. The dream was short. I woke just a little after the dream.

I will never forget this. When I woke I sat on the edge of the bed thinking about the dream and I looked down to put on my house socks, (very warm and fluffy, I love those socks!) and my house shoes. Both my shoes were pointed toe to toe, and so were my socks. Neatly arranged like that, pointed directly at each other. I knew at that moment that I was divorced from the demon. I don’t know who or what arranged my socks and shoes, and I really don’t care. He continued to try to get me back, in the sweet way he had first acted toward me, but it couldn’t do any of the things it had been doing. And over a year or two it stopped trying completely.

If anyone is thinking about a spirit marriage, or a spirit fling, I hope you’ll reconsider. It’s not marriage, its sexual slavery. You will get hurt, you will get raped, man or woman, they don’t care, you will be very depressed, and it will try to drive away every person you love, every person that you’re close to, in order to get you to itself. I hope I’ve helped someone. Thank you for reading.

Blessings,
Grandma Hazel

I've never been raped, never had any issues whatsoever with my spiritual partner and he's been around for a year now... He gave me the strength to leave my physical relationship actually... because that person was abusive towards me and D did not like him treating me that way. I think you may have just attracted something to you without knowing what it really was... sometimes they lie.... darker beings are masters at that. D likes to sit with me while I sleep and I do receive touches at times and little shivers but that is as far as he would go. No pain, no suffering. Any sexual activity we do is consensual also and he's a fallen angel.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

What the...grandma Hazel, please x_x don't let negative experiences from the past influence the today.
My past life spouse was my first spirit and alsways treats me nice. He practically raised me and talked me out of suicidal thoughts multiple times. He even brought me and my boyfriend together... we may be not a romantic couple, like we were in our past life, but still share this very deep, special bond. I can't think of a life without him. (He is part Bakeneko, so something considered very DA)

I'm spiritually married since april with another spirit, who changed my life to the positive, when we met. He also always treats me very well. Sometimes he is a bit strict about certain things (...that I don't forget to eat breakfast, haha), but he really, really cares for me (and I for him) sexual stuff just happens, if I say it's alright... Touches only happen, if we are alone, but only very gentle.
Like with my spouse, he accepts my boyfriend and even befriended one of his spirits.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

(Huh, no edit button?)
What I want to add:
If someone doesn't want to marry, that's totally fine and warning others of malicious spirits is also good (and important), but don't say your negative experieces are the "Gold Standard" for spiritual marriage. Like there're alot of bad people out there, who treat their partner like biddeldipoo, but there're also kind persons, who treat their partners like they want to be treated.

Return to “Living Entities”