Chinese fox

Lemley
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chinese fox!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Avian.
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: (This is a shared account) Reven and Neveah
Zodiac:

Hi, i'm new to spirit keeping and I'm thinking about getting a Chinese Fox. Any tips for caring for one? Also, i'm curious to what they look like. Can someone describe one to me? <3

:kistune: "I am a mouthwatering pork cutlet bowl no man can resist." -Yuri Katsuki
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Offering can be incense or fruits. Very easy take care. Most of my 800 foxes like fruits. Their power will grow by themselves and if there is guide for young fox they can gain power fast.

What benefit to keeper? Fox natural tend to be taking care health and lifestyle seriously. Some injury or pain healed fast. Just dont bother with the general knowledge. Fox can actually do many things example bring certain stuff you need without even ask for it. Look younger, cause confusion, hypnotize to enemy. They maybe dark nature but they do have white magic.

Im from skinny gain weight till average. They very loyal and protective to keeper. Whoever hurt you on purpose, fox can play your enemy too or deal revenge.

What fox hate most? Don't call them ugly even if is a joke.

ImageImage
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have one in my keep, they are EXTREMELY loyal. They can amplify your own magickal efforts if you cast magick or have spelled vessels. They bring comfort protection and hidden/ancient knowledge to those they are with. They are more on the quiet side, soft spoken, gentle. While capable of DA magick they are white arts in disposition towards their companion. As for caring for one, tell them about your life, your dreams and aspirations, if you do or want to do any exercises involving psychic/third eye work invite them to get involved if they so wish. Treat them with the same kindness you would someone you care for and you can't go wrong. Invite your fox into your dreams to interact while your body rests. In appearance mine shows himself as either a fluffy fox, or in human form as a man with pale skin, red/orange hair, the color of his coat in fox form, and brown eyes. He does not speak often in human form in dreams, usually preferring to show me things rather than tell me things, when he does speak in either form his voice is very gentle and relaxing. Chinese foxes are sweet kind and very generous companions. Love mine and I am sure you will love yours too if you decide to get one.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lemley
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chinese fox!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Avian.
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: (This is a shared account) Reven and Neveah
Zodiac:

Thank you for all the advice! I can't wait to meet my new fox!

:kistune: "I am a mouthwatering pork cutlet bowl no man can resist." -Yuri Katsuki

Return to “Creatures”