GODDESS HECATE - Questions

Tips and tricks for connecting with immortals.
Sacerdothyza
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a cat
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi there...

I'm looking for info about Hecate, something did happen to me. She appears to me one night.. not an image, just the name in my mind, few minutes before I fall asleep. I pray/speak to the godess before sleep sometimes, and in that night her name stood up. In the morning after I received a very good news I was expecting for some time, and I understood it as a sign, as an invitation.

I have heard about her, I had curiosity but have never studied. This time I dove into.
Started to learn full (this is why I entered the forum), stopped my asatru studies for a while to concentrate on her, was performing a small daily ritual to her, praying ancient prayers.
I read about trials too. That she sometimes does trials to her followers. I might have had some. I went to some very stressfull days in my job lately. Way more stress than I am used to.

And now it's gone.

I don't feel her anymore.
I was planning to do something special on the next new moon, but... I'm not sure.

Do you have any experience like this?
Something very intense and them this feeling of emptiness?

*I'm putting the same post in other topics*

Sacerdothyza

Happy to help, glad to learn.
[EN, IT, PT-BR]
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Sacerdothyza wrote:*I'm putting the same post in other topics*
Please do not post the same message in various different threads. It is considered spamming. Do refer to forum rules #2 and #5.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic5027.html

Return to “Connecting With Immortals”