Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

I have a probelm with serpents that keep opening a portal that looks like an old wooden door that you would see on a castle or something. Everytime I can see it with mny eyes closed I can close it by thinking about it being closed, but these things keep opening it and they prevent me from seeing where the new one is located.

So how do i deal with this? How can i find a portal and how can i close it permantely? Are there any styones or herbs that can help with this?

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

https://breathofgreenair.com/2015/07/05 ... -of-doors/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpent_(symbolism)

First of all, I want to talk about what serpents symbolize.
Historically, serpents and snakes represent fertility or a creative life force. As snakes shed their skin through sloughing, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immortality, and healing. The ouroboros is a symbol of eternity and continual renewal of life.
Snakes represent both the feminine and masculine energy, intertwined. They express the ultimate in duality, being both of the dark and the light - good and evil in one being. The serpent also represents sexual desire, passion - in Hinduism, Kundalini is the coiled serpent at the base of the spine, the residual energy of pure desire, which, when raised, allows us to experience the ecstasy of union with the All.

Doors represent gateways. You see a "portal" with a closed door within it - a portal which the serpent is opening, though the serpent is not opening the door, as the opportunity is presented to you, but the final choice lies in your own hands. Doorways are a transitional space between two places, ideas or levels of conscious awareness; they can represent a portal or entryway into new, unexplored areas of life or yourself. The fact that you see the door as closed, and keep trying to get rid of the portal to the door says that you are unwilling, at this time, to explore what is on the other side.

Considering the fact that a serpent is the one offering you the door, this to me signifies that you are not yet ready to confront your personal power, for yourself, and in the world, and that you are not ready to accept responsibility for it. You are not welcoming the transformative healing that would come from stepping through that doorway.

The fact that every time you find a way to close it, the serpent opens it up again, suggests that your own power has other designs. It is determined to be acknowledged.

My personal recommendation? Fighting with yourself and your own power NEVER ends well. Take a deep breath and step through the door. Be willing to accept yourself, and the journey that your power wants to take you on.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

I should add details that might. Goddess Artemis herself has shown up to try and help me combat this in a very lucid dream. And they have been quite harmful to me as much as they can. If it were not for the Goddess clear message to me in a dream and waking, I would consider that option. At the moment I am a million percent positive that this is not my power trying to get me to embrace.

Ohh <<Removed by Mod>>, I need to try and give you something! I am sorry!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”