Identifying Djinn type? And help?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Oishi_Tea
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nata

I have one that followed me home only I don't know what type it is. It's fire in element I think and shaped like a giant spider. I'm not sure what type it is although I'm leaning towards an Ifrit. It's not bound to anything. It just roams around my house and harmlessly plays around.

In any case, here's my current problem with it. It was fine before. It didn't really cause any problems but lately, it's been misbehaving. It's been waking me up at night and making me hear things. It's been pretending to be a thief. Now you can imagine the type of stress that gave me the first time it happened. I really thought that someone was trying to break into my house.

I'd like for it to stop. I want to discipline it so it'll quit being so unruly. I have no idea how to do that though especially since I don't know the exact type of djinn it is.

Can anyone help me or give me advice?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Are you sure it's a djinn, not any other race?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Maybe you can use a pendulum with your fae, and find out more of the being?

From the encyclopedia;

Ifrit Djinn

Djinn, Jinn and Genie - three words that mean the same entity.

There is not one race of djinn that are White or are neutral in nature. They can only exist within the boundaries of Duality or Dark origins. Djinn origins lay solely with their method of creation.

Pre-Islamic, Islamic and Arabic djinn are created from a smokeless flame by God and are entities of free will. Meaning they are capable of making decisions, emoting and are held accountable for all their actions by God. They are invisible to the human eye and as shape shifters must take a form recognized by humans in order to be seen. They often manifest in human or animal shape making it easy for them to blend into any social or nature setting. They are extremely powerful and can be all-encompassing or strictly talented in specific areas of power. They all have wish-granting capabilities and when properly handled can bring abundance and prosperity to the Keeper's life.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Oishi_Tea
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nata

darkwing wrote:Are you sure it's a djinn, not any other race?
That's a good question that I never thought to answer in the first post. I should have. xD

Anyway, I have a friend who's experienced with exorcism and was a practitioner before. They're the ones who told me, after visiting my house, that a djinn followed me home. I didn't know it was a djinn. To me, it was just a smokey/orange spider that was on fire that liked to follow me around the house. I was warned that it was being unruly and that it was messing with my head.

I didn't question it. This person is pretty good and can usually figure out what's going on with me (like everything from my health to the state of my mind and what events took place to put me in that state) with just a look.

But you have a good point about me identifying it on my own. I just have no idea how though. It's fire elemental, that much is blatant. Or it could be lying and hiding it's true form. I don't know. I'm just really not experienced with identifying the types of spirits.
conxtion wrote:Maybe you can use a pendulum with your fae, and find out more of the being?
I could but I don't trust it enough not to lie to me or influence the pendulum. I read somewhere that djinn lie sometimes. I need a way to identify it without involving it's help.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”