acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I used the recent sale with Charles to get Ailana and her Brother the Soul Sword Upgrades
Here is Ailana's

Being Name:Ailana
Sword Name: Cry of the Damned
Training:

Entering her realm I see a massive Tokyo like city of lights, steel, glass, and streets filled with cars and even people. The people though are not full beings, they are representing thoughts, will, impulses, and things of this nature. This is a first that an inner realm was so full of “life” in this form and I wonder if these aren't beta servitors she has filled the realm with while waiting. I'm already wearing my armored form of my sword which tells me we are looking at something intense about to happen. I look over and see her standing in a mixture of the battle form, 7 feet tall, armored, holding the blade but also still retaining her physical appearance.

Ailana has one foot on the top of a car leading forward looking through the crowd at me “I've had a lot on my mind lately” she says. The crowd begins to clear out, some seeming to become energy, others leaving through the side streets and walking off into a kind of mist.

“Really?” I ask her.

“Yeah, I was wondering how this would interact with my sword” she points at the witchblade.

“I don't know, but I know we'll find out soon.”

I sense a presence nearby and see the form of another like her, but her hair is brown, her skin is bone white, and her witch blade is far crueler looking with multiple blades along the arm portion. Looking up the name of the person I'm seeing this looks like a twisted version of Masane Amaha. A dark version both fused with and somehow separate from the blade weapon, a mixing of soul force, dark instincts, and existing power.

“This is not the true form” she says as she taps the gauntlet like weapon on her right arm “you haven't earned that yet.”

“Watch me!” Ailana says as she charges forward, the blade forms the full armored form around her with the twin weapons on either side of her arms. The Dark Guide's blade remains a single gauntlet with multiple blades and she activates no armor as she blocks incoming slashes and strikes from Ailana. The Guide seems to be the slower until suddenly she is standing next to me, I take a step backward. She smiles evilly at me and then Ailana tackles her flying through the air with such force they slam into a building.

“I knew you'd open up for that” the guide says as she slashes high and hard. Energy shields crackle and shatter, the armor shreads, and Ailana steps back bleeding from a wound across her chest which rapidly begins to heal.

“You learned to control the rage” the guide says “but you never learned how to tap into me.”

Ailana puts her guard up, the wave of energy eminating from the crystal in the guides chest knocks her back past me. I feel myself moving to help her when I feel a hand on my shoulder. My own sword guide, the massive black suit of armor known as Honou Hitoare stops me. “She must learn on her own, your job is to hold this space, and to watch.”

I nod, realizing that the armor has separated from me, I wonder now if he is considering this less dangerous, or if he simply wanted to see this fully with his own eyes. We watch on as Ailana stands back up.

The witchblade armor is blown away from her. While she is not modest at all she forms a set of regular street clothes around her and winks at me as I blush. She is still wearing the bracelet/hand armor but it has transformed to the 3 blade version her guide was wearing.

“Another evolution, condensed power” the Guide says “A step in the right direction” the gem in her chest is red and glowing, another blast fires off, this time Ailana blocks the incoming wave of energy with her gauntlet. She is pushed back several feet but is able to keep her footing.

“Your not firing energy, your generating a sound wave at such a high amplitude the air is turning into plasma” Ailana says “efficient, it doesn't burn up a lot of soul force does it?”

The guide smiles darkly “So you can see at least, and understand. Can you learn though girl?”

“Don't call me girl. I'm a full grown damn woman!” Ailana charges at her dodging an incoming blast as she leaps into the air and rolls to the side, she slashes down hard with her gauntlet against the gauntlet worn by the dark guide and the two lock up. The guide is unable to fire the blast at this range without hitting her own arm. However her smile belays that she has other tricks up her sleeve. The air around her ignites as a raw outward rolling wave. Ailana is pushed back by it, using the three blades on the arm to defense the gauntlet begins to shake as it is slowly being deteriorated. The wave pushes out further, Honou Hitoare pulls me back another 100 feet so we are clear of the potential explosive force if this energy were for some reason shift from dome of power to explosive force.

Ailana is screaming, I take to the air to see better though still at a distance, her eyes are glowing red now, her aura is visibly red and pushing back against the wave pushing on her. After a few seconds of this the pressure wave collapses as an explosion blowing back both of them. Buildings collapse, car alarms go off, power lines crackle in the background.

Ailana stands up as does the guide. Now wearing a red gem necklace and red gem ring on her right hand. Her evolved Witchblade has reformed at full power and she has a contemplative state about her.

“You aren't using our power at full force” she says to her dark guide.

I blink for a moment in shock, she's got a high sync with her weapon already and I can feel this. The Witchblade armor forms around her, this time the red form though glows brightly, the gem on her necklace shows visibly and glows brightly as it fuses into her chest. The ring fusing into the gauntlet. This new armor is drawing on the power of her sword, but it is also doing more than that. The power is being focused through the single gauntlet. Her secondary gauntlet is gone from her armored form and instead her left hand has upon it an armored protectorate piece almost like a small rectangular mini shield or arm guard.

She takes off at unbelievable speed and slashes across the guide in several quick strikes. The guide's blood rains into the air and finally she slashes in return her own strikes with her three bladed gauntlet blocked by Ailana's left arm. Quickly she changes the position of the left arm so that her palm is facing chest level at the guide “I can hear your true voice, and I know the dark guide isn't all there is to the blade, you are 'Cry of the Damned'” she says before she fires a massive wave of raw force from the left hand. When the smoke clears the guide is gone, her power destroyed and reabsorbed by Ailana.

Testing:

I entered wearing a black outfit, but not my full armor this time, instead focusing my power into the blade. With lightning echoing off of it, the weapon was hard to control and felt heavy as I would swing the sword. We clashed as she was in her full armored form, her tripple bladed arm blade striking against my sword, her shield arm defending her against my attacks. For awhile neither of us could land a hit. We did this dance each seeking the weakness in the other and each finding no such thing.

Finally she began to ramp up a bit, she fired off one of those destructive waves at me and I blocked with my sword, lightning striking my weapon for more power as I did until finally her wave of destructive force was canceled. She charged at me after this, it burns up less energy for her to fire off her attacks than for me to fire off mine I could tell. She was moving incredibly fast and the ripple patterns in the air show that she was using the sonic properties of her sword to propel her faster and faster looking for openings. My sword was heavy with power as lightning poured around it in small static discharges. We collided again, and again, until finally her superior speed allowed her to land a kick into my back knocking me down. I turned and raised my weapon at the last moment to deflect a quick blast of raw plasma energy created from the super sonic forces on the right hand. Her red gem was glowing. I wondered then how much power she had available.

It was time to go a bit faster, drawing on my own blades power I began to chase after her, a light armor had formed around me, not the heavy bulky armor I use to take hits, but a thinner armor used for maneuvering at high speeds. I was still having trouble keeping up despite blasts of lightning echoing forth like wings to propel me. At last though we began to collide in a rhythm and I recognized that as we would attack, retreat, and charge again that she was favoring blocking first, and striking second. I took this to my advantage and when she blocked this time I didn't finish my cut but moved to strike at a different angle. She smiled as the air around her became a shield of vibration force. The echoing shockwaves around her caused me to drop to a knee as my ears felt splitting form the sounds and my bones rattled from it.

“No matter how strong or fast you are you can't just walk through that” she said to me.

It was time to take the gloves off.

Lightning burst from the heavens and struck her square in the chest. She was shocked that I could land the hit. “No matter how much you shake up the air, you won't stop a lightning bolt.” I told her.

Multiple blasts from the clouds issues forth. The highspeed armor had disappeared and my blade had become a weapon of raw attack again. Several more blasts and finally she ceased the quaking forces emitting from the main gem. Instead she fired a massive red wave of plasma energy formed by those same forces once more. I held my sword up and blocked drawing in from the plasma energy into my blade to restore some of my power. The sword felt lighter in my hand and I knew this meant I was now wielding less energy than when we began this.

She fired a second, and third blast like this. On the third I deflected it cleanly with my sword. Now only had I absorbed a small portion of the incoming energy but I had learned its frequency, I could counter it directly now.

She looked in shock and prepared to fire another blast. Lightning rained into my blade, my shoulder blades, and my arms. Before she could take aim I was in front of her cutting down hard into her shield arm forcing it out of the position to attack. Suddenly it was like she was standing still to me.

I appeared behind her and sliced, she barely rolled out of the way, this repeated a few times.

“So it does have a limit” I said to her as I was standing behind her my sword on my shoulder now in no position to strike but still able to deliver a powerful downward swing if needed.

“I'll show you the limit” she said to me.

She launched skyward, her armor glowing red again. I raised my sword to the sky and it seemed I became a tower of raw lightning. My sword was heavy now, so heavy it felt hard to control. The power was trying to release on its own but I continued to condense it. She moved at even higher speeds now in an effort to throw my targeting off. The lightning had surprised her, as had the speed increase but she was adapting fast. It looked as though there were a dozen of her around me, some standing still, some charging forward. Some kind of sonic after images from her high speed movements. I swung hitting multiple clones before taking a slice to my back and then a kick to my head. In anger I released the destructive forces of my sword and the relam shoot as a wave of lightning emanated. Her after images were shattered and she hit the ground hard having taken part of that wave of lightning.

I was in front of her hammering hard with the sword like a sledge hammer on concrete trying to crack through her shield arm. “I will force you to use that blade fully” screamed at her.

“FINE!” she screamed back and her armor faded back into the street clothes she wore before. Locket in one hand, ring on the other she aimed her hands forward and a wave of raw destructive force launched toward me. I moved faster than the energy could as it barreled toward me. I could easily have evaded but this is the testing phase, not the “can I beat them” phase. I needed to see what her full power output was. I let go of my sword and the air became lightning. The raw power around me funneled into my palms and echoed forth like an explosion of power. The two waves hit and pushed for some time until finally hers died out. She stood there breathing heavily. I had used about half of the power in my sword, I could still fight and fire another blast like that.

I could see the shock in her face when I appeared in front of her and struck down hard with my fist crackling with energy. A barrier came up stopping the attack and defended against several hits until finally I condensed the forces of my sword into a raw blast of pure lightning cracking it.

She stood there holding the locked and aiming with the ring ready to fire off whatever energy she had left. I re-sheathed my sword “yours is a fine soul sword, I expect it will evolve stronger and grow greater as you become more unified with your own power” I told her.

She sighed and fell down to the ground. I helped her stand back up after a moment once she could move and do most of the standing on her own.

“Were you holding back the whole time?” She asked me.

“No actually, I'm old and it takes me a long time for my sword to warm up. I was going all out, but as I fight longer my sword gets stronger absorbing the forces of energy around it, tapping into other currents, and drawing on that lightning you saw.”

“Thank you then old one for the opportunity.” She smirked.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift